Dear friends 💕,
This is my 13th daily ice cream post! This time, I returned to the roots and made a raspberry ice cream. It is very easy, quick and you only need two ingredients. And ... it is very healthy!!
For a big portion you need about 2 ripe bananas and about 400g frozen raspberries. If you are using a heavy-duty blender, adding a little bit of additional water is advantageous so that the blender can handle the frozen fruits.
- First, cut the bananas 🍌 into pieces and freeze them for at least 8 hours.
- Also freeze the raspberries.
- Put the the frozen bananas into a heavy duty blender or a food processor.
- Also add the raspberries and some water. (Don't overdo it!)
- Blend everything until it is smooth and creamy.
There you have it! 😀
Your delicious raspberry ice cream! Very easy, very healthy! 😋😋
Hope to inspire you! 💕
Good luck and best wishes!
Chris aka smallstepschange 🐾
If you like my post, please ...