TASK - REQUEST: Steemopoly socket confusion
GITHUB (new): https://github.com/WSSCreativeDepartment/Steemopoly
GITHUB (old with Steem-News): https://github.com/WSSCreativeDepartment/Stem-News
The game rules
The code provided above is back-end and front-end of a game for 2 to 6 players. For now, all those players have to sit in front of the same computer to play the game. That's what I want to change with this request, but I will explain the details later.
The board contains 40 fields. There is a "START" field, 22 content fields, 3 "AIRDROP" fields, 3 "DAY TRADE" fields, 4 "PENALTY" fields, 4 "ICO" fields, a "WARNING" field and a "TAX OFFICE" field. All players start from the same point, the "START" field. Instead of buying properties and the real-estate as in Monopoly, the players can invest in creating and promoting of some of the content fields. So when you "buy" a field, it becomes your ownership. When you step on that field again, you get an upvote. When someone else steps on your field, his comment on your post get flagged and you take the benefits. It is only a game, nobody gets upvoted or flagged for real. So 22 content fields are divided into 8 groups: Spam posts, Shit posts, Meme posts, Photography posts, Chart post, Life posts, Steem posts, and Dev posts. If a player holds the whole group of posts, his upvotes and flags have a much larger impact.
A player can also invest in ICO fields, so when he steps there again, he gets a triple amount for his investment. ICO fields are not like content fields. When you take your payment, you don't hold ICO anymore and someone else is able to invest.
AIRDROPS and DAY TRADES are lucky / un-lucky fields that can boost your wallet with some amount of the game money, or take it from you.
The currency in this game is called Steemopoly Money. Each player starts with 1500 of the Steemopoly Money and the bank starts with the amount that is equal to all players together.
TASK - REQUEST
So, this is exactly what I need:
- I need someone who will add a "multiplayer" mode to my game.
- I want this game to be for 2 to 6 players playing each on their own devices.
- I want a solid and synchronized code.
- The SteemConnect part is what I want to do by myself, if I stuck there, I will make another request, but I will do my best.
- I want the Github contribution and explanation in Steemit post.
- Write your post as you want to teach me how to solve this problem.
- Keep in your mind that I am a noob, I understand many things but, please, keep it simple.
- If my code needs some modification to make it "multiplayer", please do it and explain in your Steemit post what have you done.
- Tell me what to do with my code to make it easier for you to fulfill my request.
- I want this to be a friendly project, so be free to comment and find me on Discord: dumar022 #7081.
- I want the solution before October 15th, 2018.
There are a few more things that I want to finish by myself.
There is still no winner in this game. When a sole player remains on board, he can doll the dices with no end. You don't have to deal with it, I will do it after the game is possible to play in the multiplayer mode.