2019-02-01 15:00:19 UTC to 2019-02-08 15:00:19 UTC
This is a weekly, semi-automated post where I will show some statistics and graphs of the development category. It will also serve as a showcase for the staff picks and task requests that were made in the current week. If you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see in this post, then please let me know!
In this update Immanuel has added the 'Parkour' add-on! Parkour maps give the players variety to the everyday life of SkyBlock. Instead of farming and building some big fancy farms and other things for the islands, players can now also build custom parkour maps for other players.
- There were 24 contributions of which 22 have a chance of being rewarded, or already were rewarded.
- The average score was 71.1 with an average reward of 39.2 STU from Utopian.
- The total reward from Utopian for development contributions this week (so far) is 431.6 STU.
- There were a total of 21 unique contributors in the category. Of those 2 were new contributors in the development category (@tutusfx, @coingecko).
Score distribution in the development category
Number of contributions per weekday
As you can see, Monday was the day with the most activity in the development category. Sunday and Wednesday had the least activity in the entire week. Not very insightful, but it is what it is.
Average score, reward (STU) and time before review (hours) per week
Time before review is the number of hours between the creation of the post and the time it is reviewed by a moderator.
The average score of contributions has gone up from 65.9 to 71.1 this week, which is a good indication that the quality of contributions has also gone up! The average reward, just like the average score, has also gone up (from 36.6 STU to 39.2 STU), which is of course great for our contributors. Finally, the number of hours it takes for us to get to a contribution and review it (on average) has gone down slightly from 16.3 hours to 15.0 hours. All in all, a very good improvement overall.
Number of contributions reviewed per week
As you can see, unfortunately the weekly number of reviews is down, as I had predicted, from 34 to 24. However, the number of contributions over the last two weeks (58) is up from the number of contributions in the two weeks prior to that (42). I still definitely believe this is down to Steem's price going down, and less contributors being rewarded in general. I think voting power could definitely be distributed much better (for example, these weekly overviews receive too much, in my opinion), and implementing the age weighting suggestion by @blockchainstudio could also help.
Number of unique contributors per week
With the number of reviews and contributions going down this week, it's unfortunately not that surprising to see the number of unique contributors go down slightly from 22 to 21 either.
Most active contributor(s)
- Busy - 3 new features and 2 bug fixes - powerdown information, zero payout, 3-digit precision, etc
- eSteem Surfer - powerdown information with the correct effective SP, search to eSteem toggle, etc.
- SkyBlock Minecraft Addon #16 - The robots are coming!
- SkyBlock Minecraft Addon #17 - Added parkour add-on
- New version of Tower (Hivemind + REST)
- dPoll development updates: Result filtering and voting audits
All three of these guys are great contributors, so I would definitely recommend checking out their contributions. Especially Emre has been providing some really interesting updates to his projects recently (I'm completely biased)!
- @amosbastian reviewed 2 contributions with an average score of 78.2.
- @codingdefined reviewed 1 contribution with an average score of 79.0.
- @emrebeyler reviewed 1 contribution with an average score of 79.0.
- @helo reviewed 12 contributions with an average score of 78.5.
- @justyy reviewed 7 contributions with an average score of 54.0.
Number of reviews per weekday
As you can see, Tuesday was the day where we reviewed the most contributions in the development category. Around the weekend it was pretty quiet, and we didn't review as much as usual. Personally I was quite busy around this time, and I guess the same can be said for the other moderators.
Number of contributions reviewed per moderator
Well, last week I was optimistic that I could maybe contest for the #1 spot, but as you can see Helo has cemented his lead. Justyy has also done a great job reviewing a lot of contributions this week, while the rest of us have been pretty lazy ;) (or too busy with projects).
Average score given per moderator
1UP are looking for someone with basic HTML and CSS skills. You have to convert a finished design to their GitHub repository HTML. Both the graphics as well as the CSS are already entirely done and so is the functionality of the 1UP-webapp. You can simply copy/paste the CSS from an external Stylesheet into their existing code and adjust the HTML where necessary, plus add the according graphics, which they will provide for you, to their Github folder.
Also, if you think there is anything that can be worded more clearly, then please let me know!