Project Details :
- Verdaccio means a green color popular in late medieval Italy for fresco painting!
- Verdaccio is lightweight private npm proxy registry built in Node.js
- A registry is a repository for packages that implements the CommonJS Compliant Package Registry specification for reading package info. It provides an API compatible with npm clients (yarn/npm/pnpm), and follows the semantic Versioning compatible (semver).
- Verdaccio helps you keep your privacy, so all packages that you publish are private and only accessible based in your configuration. It also caches all dependencies by demand and speeds up installations in local or private networks.
Contribution specifications :
- This is my third contribution on Verdaccio open source project.
- I am the first and only French translator working on Verdaccio.
- After my two first contributions, I feel more comfortable. Now, I understand the project reflexion, what makes the task easier for me. I advise all translator to get into the project reflexion to perform well on their translation
- A big thank to other translation teams working on Verdaccio for sharing some nice translations.
- The translation was from English to French
- Same as other contributions, sometimes the context was easy to understand but more difficult to translate, especially when the sentence contains some specific words.
- Also, as you can see, the number of untranslated words was enormous.
- Looking for some extra research was required. For me, that is the funniest part. That helps me to enrich my vocabulary.
- Total word translated: 1516
- Untranslated words: 481
- Final count: 1035
Proof of Authorship :