What is DriveSoftwarePublisher?
DriveSoftwarePublisher (DriveSP) is a software publishing software that uses Google Drive.
Ever wanted to send your software your client but you can't afford a to hire a server? with DriveSP you can use google drive to version your software.
- Help programmers and software developers who have very low budget publish their software easily.
- Help open source developers to publish their software without any investment at all.
- Quick way to publish software.
By using DriveSP you can,
- Upload your project to google drive by using just one command.
- Create updates that clients can install by just one double click.
- Ignore the files and folders you don't want to include in the update using .pubignore file.
DriveSP is made using
- Drive REST API
- Docopt (Command Line API)
- Newtonsoft Json (JSON framework for .NET)
Development plans of DriveSP can be viewed on the Trello Board.
Some of the plans include,
- Delete updates.
- Error report system.
- Check for update and print Json response (which can be used in 3rd party application to check for updates and install them, inside the 3rd party application itself).
How to contribute?
You can contribute this project by,
- Using the the software and creating issue when any bug is encountered.
- Helping me in the development by bug squashing or developing new features. (If you want to do this, contact me so that we can collaborate.)
- Let me know if you have any good feature ideas.
Before creating issues for bugs, or suggesting new feature ideas, check out the Trello Board if it is already been found/suggested.
If you have any problems or you want to contact me for feature ideas or want to collaborate in development you can contact me on DefineX Community discord server