Today we are announcing the first contest organized by the Trojan Wall community. For those who aren't familiar with our work, we are a small and relatively new community of content creators who seek to reward good, undervalued content. Our main principle is that each and every post is manually curated (since steemit should be a network driven by people, not bots).
Why are we doing this?
There are a few reasons why we do this
- To promote our community
- To gather support for our members
- To reward the best authors
What are the rules?
- Anybody who is a member can participate (even the new ones).
- Those who are tasked with evaluating the winners aren't allowed to vote for themselves.
- No hate speech and/or any insults based on nationality, religion, political views or sex will be rewarded, keep it professional.
How to participate
- Join our discord here
- Follow our voting trail on steem auto (instructions are here).
- List and describe ways that a curation community could help you get your content seen on steemit in your post.
- Post it with the #trojanwall tag (optional).
- Upvote and resteem this post.
- When finished, comment with a link to your post.
Also, if you are not a member, you can still participate if you join. We will give a week for steemians to write their posts, and then we will announce winners.
What are the rewards?
Since we are a new community, all rewards are provided by the founders.
- First place: 3 SBD
- Second place: 2 SBD
- Third place: 1 SBD
Also, if anybody wishes to donate to the prize pool can do o it by sending SBD to the @trojanwall and putting "for the contest" in memo. The donations will be split the following way:
- 3/6 to the 1st place
- 2/6 to the 2nd place
- 1/6 to the 3rd place
Who will decide the winners?
Ideas will be judged based on originality, so more is not necessarily better.
The contest ends precisely 7 days after this post has been published.
By organizing this contest, we would like to invite all content creators who would like to join us.
Any voluntary delegation of sp would be very appreciated by the whole community.
And of course, may the best author win!