Okay, so this is another challenge but this time it's also a contest with prizes. I was nominated by @wanderlass in the comment section of this post. I'd also like to acknowledge @traciyork who started this challenge about a month ago.
I'll be sharing 11 facts about myself except one of them will actually be a lie. Your job is to guess which one is the lie. Just post your guess (you only get one) in the comment section.
- 0.5 SBD to the first one to correctly guess the lie
- 0.25 SBD each to the next two to guess correctly (if applicable)
The winner(s) will be announced in a week.
- I'm Thai but I've lived in Finland nearly 4 times longer than I've lived in Thailand.
- I can speak two Filipino languages fluently.
- English is the first language I learned to speak and I spoke it with a Scottish accent.
- I graduated high school when I was 15 years old.
- I have more than 25 first cousins.
- I've lived in more than 15 different homes.
- I'm allergic to shellfish (crab, lobster, prawn, etc).
- I was once 1st runner up in a bodybuilding contest.
- I once starred in a children's musical play.
- I'm a certified PADI Open Water diver but I can't really swim.
- Prior to the #sevendaybeerchallenge, which I completed a few days ago, I had never before consumed any kind of alcohol seven days in a row.
So, which one of the above is the lie?
Here's a guide if you decide to accept this challenge:
- Post 10 facts and 1 lie about yourself
- Invite people to guess (one per person)
- Offer a prize (SBD, an upvote, comment, or resteem, or your undying devotion)
- Wait until the post payout to reveal the correct answer
- Use the tag #tenfactsonelie as one of your five
- Tag your friends to do their own!