This article aims at answering the common questions about TAGZ.
Who and What is TAGZ and is TAGZ a Scam?
Is TAGZ Legally registered and regulated?
Should I invest money into the TAGZ ICO and buy TAGZ Tokens?...is it a good idea?
Who are the TAGZ Team Members?...are they real TAGZ Employees?...How many TAGZ Staff are there?
Lets start off with who TAGZ is...
Who is TAGZ?
TAGZ is a fully licensed Australian AML/CTF Compliant Austrac Regulated Cryptocurrency Exchange.
TAGZ trades under Tagz Group Pty Ltd with Registered ACN 632 160 920 (Australian Company Number).
Is TAGZ Legally Registered?
Any Australian company must be registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and have the appropriate certificate of registration issued.
- A copy of the certificate can be seen by downloading the TAGZ whitepaper from the official website here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf
- The official Tagz Group Pty Ltd company registration can also be seen by doing a manual lookup in ASIC's database here: https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchTab=search&searchText=tagz+group&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=oprnhxwtu_12
- Tagz Group Pty Ltd is also actively registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on the official Australian Government Business Register here: https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=75632160920
In order to operate an exchange in Australia legally, an exchange must have an Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules (CTF) in place.
- TAGZ does have this in place which can be seen here: https://tagz.com/aml-policy/
Any Australian exchange must comply with regulatory laws which include being registered with the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC).
- TAGZ is fully registered and registration can be seen in the Whitepaper: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf
A businesses success derives mostly from the aptitude of the team behind it. Without a good team behind a project the results will be negligible.
TAGZ has a very knowledgeable and dedicated team behind them with many years of experience within the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Let's take a look at each of the TAGZ staff members:
- Bryan Seiler, Founder & CEO
An entrepreneur by nature, Bryan has far-reaching experience in building businesses from ground up with an extensive sales background and vast knowledge across all dynamics.
- Julian Jones, CFO
Julian carries with him a wealth of business financial experience along with sales, marketing, product management and consulting skills to name just a few among many that set him apart as a pure leader.
- Lalit Bansal, Marketing & Growth
Extensive experience of more than 13 years in Pre-Sales, Bid Management, Business Engagement and an Advisor to multiple Crypto ICO startups stemming from a knowledge-bank of Blockchain and business know-how power.
- Jagan Ganesh, Lead Web Paradigm Developer
- Sujeet Kumar, Head of Vision Strategy
Sujeet brings with him experience of crypto economics and adoption with an ultimate vision to promote and create a community around decentralized financial services.
- Ahmed Khalil, Technical Advisor
With M.Ed, EMBA, ACC, MGSCC qualifications and over 16 years of experience in education, training, and coaching, Ahmed is a true professional when it comes to understanding and advising technology companies.
- David Hershfield, Advisory Share Holder
Ex Sr. Director at Paypal and with a Bachelor's degree from Berkeley, and an MBA, David is a global business & technology executive with 20+ years of experience. He has worked at top Fortune500 companies, like PayPal, Adobe and eBay.
- Praveen Rai, Private Connections Manager
An inspired visionary blockchain entrepreneur with vast experience founding and developing innovative Blockchain projects and automating and scaling up digital marketing processes.
The above list of team members is extensive with vast experience and offers a lot of credibility toward TAGZ and their ability to deliver on promises.
TAGZ Token Details
TAGZ ICO Details
TAGZ In The Media
Official TAGZ Links
Should you invest money into the TAGZ ICO?
This is a question you of course need to answer yourself. With any investment comes risk as we can only share with you the proof and facts about TAGZ and why we believe it to be a company that could be poised to take a huge leap forward within the crypto world.
Please do your own due diligence and research aswell as using any of the links in this article above to draw your own conclusion.