Rules Per Accounts
Coming soon you will be able to set voting rules on a per account bases. The global rules will be copied to each account before this change. The other change will be that free account's rules will be limited to a number based on the Steem Power you add to the system. We will give you time to edit your list and purchase unlimited before we cut the list to the limit but if you are at or past the limit, you will not be able to add new rules for that account.
This is to limit abuse by many people adding several low SP accounts with many many global rules that run our system to the max voting and checking all these rules. This is a free service and because of it, it is easy to abuse. So we will be limiting this abuse this way.
We will be adding the ability to have unlimited rules on a per accounts bases for a small fee. More detail about this later but we are currently thinking of 0.3 SBD per month per account or 3 SBD per year.
The number of rules that will be available might change, but for now this is it:
- 50 SP or less -> 3 available rules
- 100 SP or less -> 5 available rules
- 500 SP or less -> 10 available rules
- 1000 SP or less -> 25 available rules
- 5000 SP or less -> 50 available rules
- 10000 SP or less -> 100 available rules
- 50000 SP or less -> 200 available rules
- over 50000 SP -> 500 available rules
Also, voting power and account Steem Power will not be automatically updated. You will need to manually update these on a per account bases in the future. If you want our system to recognize the higher SP and add to the available rules, you will need to click on the update SP button, and if you want to see your voting power, you will need to click on update voting power button.
We are also going to add a feature where whales will be able to join our site and limit how much voting power we use of theirs on voting on our own blogs and posts.
The thought is that for every 100k SP you can reduce the voting power SteemVoter.com uses by 10%. So if you have 100k SP you can limit SteemVoter.com to only using 90% of your voting power, 200k SP 80%, and so on. The limit will be 10% as the minimum.
All these changes should make a better SteemVoter.com and improve our profitability to allow more users to use our service.
Once we are profitable, we will be adding much more.
Many people showed interest in this, especially my friend @thecryptodrive. We have decided to use the funds he has raised to partner up in a more intimate way and to make steemvoter the best tool for our users. This still might change as nothing is confirmed yet, but I do hope to keep SteemVoter.com alive and well for everyone to use.
Other Small Updates
- Do not add steemvoter in your rules list. It will be ignored, and automatically voted on in order of when the account was added to SteemVoter.
- Adding accounts automatically is now fixed. So new accounts will now be added much quicker.
- Slow website: The site is slow, the above changes will fix a lot of this. Once we are profitable I can also increase the server capacity.
- We will be using one vote per day per account. I will be making automatic daily stats posts 5 days a week and 2 update posts a week. If we ever do use 2 votes in a day we will remove one of the others making 7 votes per week the max.