Transform your Comment into Cash
We are now up to round 28 of the Comment Challenge. Please get ready to deliver some magnificent comments! Polish your keyboard and sharpen your mind, I wanna see those comments rolling in. Please show me what you have got!
Photography will be this week's theme. It was a while since I featured a photography post, and I found a nice one with a special twist to it this week. Please check it out below.
The #steemitcommentchallenge is partnering with the #newbieresteemday. I'm happy to have them by my side and I try to do my best to support their users. The Newbieresteem initiative is an excellent community for new Steemians. Their motto and this challenge are meant to strengthen interaction skills, to support and motivate better participation. And what better way to interact with others than through excellent comments.
It is important to get followers, but you also want the correct type of followers. Followers that are truly interested in your blog and what you write, and not the “I-follow-you-if-you-follow-me” kind of type. And to attract the right type of followers, you need to write godlike comments.
This challenge is all about writing godlike comments.
- In each challenge a post from a fellow minnow will be featured.
- The challenge is to write an amazing comment related to that post.
- I will resteem the post.
- I will give it a 100% upvote.
This will be part of my campaign to help other Minnows. The#minnowsupportproject helped me and I want to help others.
Join the challenge and practice your skills.
Please join the fun! 💓 💓
That will be me reading your entries...
Write a comment linked to the content in the section below "Post To Review"
Write a comment that will intrigue the reader. The comment should be interesting and create an urge in the reader to click through to your blog.
The entry needs to be written as a comment to this post.
Please resteem to help promote this challenge!
Tell your friends to come and join.
The prize money for Challenge #28 will be 5 SBD + 2 x 1 week 200 SP delegation.
We will have the following prizes:
- 1st prize - 5 SBD + 200 SP 1 week delegation.
- 2nd prize - 200 SP 1 week delegation.
Rules and conditions
- The comment should be relevant to the content below in: "Post To Review".
- Please mind the length of your reply. I don't want to have strict limits, but remember that your tasks is to write a comment and not a chapter for a book. ;)
- The entry needs to be written as a comment to this post.
- Entries limited to one per person.
- Entries need to be written in English.
- I will reply to your comment confirming it is a valid entry.
- The challenge ends Friday morning, 0600 UTC time.
- The winner will be presented Friday evening, UTC time.
- The 1st and 2nd Prize will be picked by the judges based purely on quality and their own judgement.
- If the judges can not reach a consensus, they will each pick one candidate and flip a coin. @dorabot will be used for this in MSP's Discord server.
- If the winner is not a Minnow, the prize will be split in 2 and the other half paid out to the best Minnow. After all, this is a competition to encourages Minnows, so hopefully that will be fair.
- A Minnow is someone with less than 5K SP.
Post To Review
Here follows the post for you to review:
@photonenblende is a new aspiring Steemian with a passion for photography.
In this post he is kicking off an initiative called "Image Talk", with the idea to present a photograph combined with a short text linked to some interesting detail surrounding the photograph.
As always, the idea of this challenge is to write a comment that attracts the attention of the author. Your goal is to get the author to want to click your name and check out your blog.
Remember that a valid entry in this contest is a comment written below, but please feel free to add the same comment to @photonenblende's post.
Please donate, please help a minnow
If you like this idea and would like it to grow. Please feel free to donate and I will add it to the Prize Pool. Mention #steemitcommentchallenge in your memo.
History of donations:
zeartul - 10 SBD
destinysaid - 5 SBD
dray91eu - 8 SBD
tech-trends - 10 STEEM
fishmon - 10 SBD
destinysaid - 5 SBD
fishmon - 5 SBD
nanosesame - 10 SBD
amariespeaks - 5 SBD
leeart - 1 SBD
jo5h - 4 SBD
Previous Comment Challenge Winner
Here follows the list of all the previous winners.
List from oldest to newest:
guyverckw, stephcurry, timeshiftarts, dray91eu,
digitalking, fatpandadesign, fishmon, kslo,
learnandteach01, cryptobychirag, japh, brandyb,
stellastella, amos-robinson, lucyc, bridgetnnenna,
adesojisouljay, teekingtv, donnest, vonromulobalsamo
The contest ends Friday morning and the winners will be announced Friday evening (UTC time).
Thank you for reading!