Two more games today. Portugal Vs Spain || Morocco Vs Iran. This post is in continuation of my match preview series of Russia 2018.
@blocktrades is running a 2,000 SBD giveaway for steemians. All you need do is to predict the outcome of each game. You can find the link to the giveaway here .
The contest is an @acidyo & @anomadsoul organized contest, kindly do your best to vote for @ocd-witness as witness here
- @good-karma (Gold sponsor) you can vote him as witness
- @lukestokes (Gold sponsor) you can vote him as witness
- @arcange (Silver sponsor) you can vote him as witness
- @roelandp (Silver sponsor) you can vote him as witness
- @drakos (Bronze sponsor) you can vote him as witness
- @steemitboard (Bronze sponsor) you can vote them as witness
- @yabapmatt (Bronze sponsor) you can vote him as witness
Morocco Vs Iran.
As far as votes and predictions have gone, Morocco holds a 43% chance of winning, Iran has a 27% chance of winning with a 32% likelihood of a draw. I don't know so much about both teams but I'll give it to Morocco.
Spain Vs Portugal.
My prediction on @blocktrades contest was a Tie (that is, a draw) for both teams. I'm beginning to have a second thought about my verdict, so on @steemitboard's contest, I predicted a win i favor of Portugal.
The Portuguese in my opinion, are one of my favorites to win the world cup. I've followed their performance at the qualifiers, friendlies, and the Euro-Cup held in the year 2014 where they came out tops.
Spain has a compact team. A set of players that plays in the same club sides (mostly F.C Barcelona and Real Madrid), so familiarity is a plus for the team. My concern for the team is that they're predictable, this alone makes them vulnerable.
The game will be keenly contested, no doubts, but, I'll give it to Portugal.
Kindly share your thoughts on these games in the comment section below. Let's rumble! Let it flow!!