Introducing Steemy - Native Mobile apps for STEEM!
We've been hardcore fans of the STEEM social network since its launch. As full-time mobile developers, we've been passionately building a genuinely compelling experience on iOS and Android for the STEEM network! Today, we're excited to announce Steemy and show off some screenshots. While you can't download the app in the app store just yet, our public beta is around the corner and we'd love to hear from you. Thanks and STEEM ON!
(We've included a short youtube clip of the app in action as further proof of the app's existence..see end of post)
- On-device transaction signing - your private keys never leave the device
- Master Password or Import Key login options
- Remote push notifications for replies, up votes, follows and more
- WYSIWYG, markdown and html editors with offline saving
- Easily import photos from your mobile device and include them in your posts
- Advanced blockchain searching capabilities to find relative content in new ways
- Night mode and other theming options
- Our backend uses our own full STEEM nodes - we don’t rely on congested public endpoints
- Open source signing components
- more super-secret, mobile-specific features to be announced shortly ;)