I Want Your Help
I want your help- not for me, but for a couple of people who are part of the Steemit Community. We are a community, right? At least that is what everyone says: "I came for the money and I am staying for the community."
I am asking for your help for a couple of Steemians who live in Venezuela. Before you say... but, there are so many that need help... I want to say that I know that. And my dream is that we can help many, if not all eventually. Even if we only have small voting and/or donation power. It all ends up.
Help for @cefralelo
@cefralelo needs an operation that costs $150 and her insurance decided not to pay for it. I asked her to write a post explaining her situation and asking for help. I don't know if she will do that, but here is a post that did that for her if you are in doubt if the request is legit.
Here is what you can do:
- Go to her profile and upvote a post close to payout so she can get the money out.
- Pay for a bot vote for one of her posts.
- Transfer some Steem or SBD to her wallet with a note that it is for her surgery.
- Write a post about her, the situation in Venezuela or whatever you want and donate the payout to her.
- If she writes a post asking for help, share it on your profile.
- Ask someone else to give her a vote - if you know someone with lots of voting power... but any vote counts!
- Send her an encouraging message or leave an encouraging comment on her post.
We all can at least vote - that doesn't cost us anything!
The liquid payout of this post will be donated towards the operation.
Help to Buy School Supplies
@latino.romano is a very active Steemian and is one of the builders and supporters of the Spanish speaking community. A lot of the children in his neighborhood have no school supplies at all. We are talking pencils and notebooks.
According to him, the inflation is halted for a bit - mostly because nobody has money to buy anything. If you want to support his effort to get school supplies into the hands of the neighborhood kids - transfer any amount of Steem or SBD to his account with the memo: school supplies.
If you know of a better way to get the actual goods to him, please, speak up.
Thank you for Your Support!