Our wonderful CEO has been powering down for weeks and holding STEEM. Obviously he plans to cash out. What price do you think that will be? @jerrybanfield is cashing out as well but said he would likely hold until price hits $2.
I personally bought in at $0.85 back in September, and then added a bunch more when it dropped down to about $1.50 to $2.00. Like most of us, I am down but as the golden rule says, only invest what you can afford to lose. I invested $6k, down about $3.5k but I powered down about a 500+ Steem to diversify into staking pools (Linda, Dev, Synx, Xgox, XP, Bit bean, Bitcoin Green etc).
Anyway, thanks for reading.