It is not for everyone, nor for the faint of heart.
I joined Steemit only seven days ago with the goal of becoming a whale and to help others who are struggling to get noticed. (my one week review of Steemit)
This post will serve as my seven days on Steemit review
How to Become a Whale
Any user can become a whale! But what is a whale?
- A whale is someone who possesses lots of Steem Power Here's the list.
How do I become a whale?
- You can earn Steem and Steem Power by blogging here on Steemit
- Or you can invest in Steem by clicking Buy Steem (in your wallet section)
Power up! to the People.
I chose the second option. That's the fastest way to move up and put some punch into your votes.
I even made third place on the Top 10 Investors for this week - see below.
*Steem Power is what increases your post's payout - more Steem Power = More money.
🌊 go-go-gadget PowerUp
|I was checking on Steemwhales.com||There I was - Top 100|
|Bam! That's what I am talking about.|
|Happy as a clam.|
Take it to the next level!
But my first week had a lot more in store.
- People started to notice that @smooth and @abit have brought back the power-to-the-people through a very successful experiment which makes sure the reward pool is more evenly distributed. Rock on!
- Has anyone noticed the higher post rewards?
- How about curation rewards?
We had major price movement
- Bitcoin down
- Alt-coins up
Normal 💤but it slowed me down a bit. Have to trade! Less time for voting and that ended up hurting my SP curve. Back on track today with a two-bitcoin power play. Ka-ching.
I got to play @fasl's lottery and even won - Double me up! Thanks !
Last night, until the wee hours, I was setting up Discord with lots of help and understanding from the steemspeak guys and gals - @seablue @sykochica @fyrstikken @inertia and a few others. We talked about welcoming new members as they make their first every post. It can be intimidating. Let's let them know that we see them and encourage them with our ^ votes.
Lots of good people and information there! I added an invite to steemspeak below. Come talk with us!
Then I won the third spot - Top 10 Investors for this week