We are thrilled to announce that HUNT token will be listed in Daybit exchange on April 15th, 2019, at 12:50 pm (KST). There will be HUNT and BTC prized trading competitions for this listing event - 1) Top HUNT traders with 1,000,000 HUNT prizes (worth $20,000) and 2) Top trading profit makers with $4,850 worth of BTC prizes.
HUNT Token Listing in Daybit
HUNT token will be listed for the first time in Daybit from April 15th, 2019, at 12:50 pm (KST). Please see the details of the listing:
- Trading pair: BTC
- Listing price: 0.02 USD value at the listing time (based on CoinMarketCap conversion ratio)
- Wallet opening: April 15th, 2019, at 12:50:00 (KST)
The first 10 minutes will allow only the buying orders, and then all orders will be released. Please check out the detailed time schedules of the day in relation to buying/selling orders.
- Listing time: April 15th, 2019, at 12:50 (KST)
- Buying order only: 12:50:00 - 12:59:59 (KST)
- All orders available: after 13:00 (KST)
The lower limit will be set at
-10% of the initial price for the first 24 hours.
Please check out the official announcement by Daybit for more details - https://support.daybit.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000133745--event-steemhunt-listing-on-btc-market.
Top HUNT Traders Competition - 1 Million HUNT Prizes ($20,000 worth)
There will be two rounds of competitions for the top traders who trade the biggest amount of HUNT tokens during the dates as below:
- Competition target market: HUNT/BTC
- 1st Round: April 15th, 2019, at 12:50:00 (KST) - April 21st, 2019, at 23:59:59 (KST)
- 2nd Round: April 22nd, 2019, at 00:00:00 (KST) - April 28th, 2019, at 23:59:59 (KST)
- 1R Winner announcement: April 22nd, 2019
- 2R Winner announcement: April 29th, 2019
- Prize token distribution: May 1st, 2019
Prizes will total 500,000 HUNT in each round. The top 30 traders whose sum of buying/selling HUNT tokens is the highest will be the winners with the prizes distributed as below:
- 1st place: 200,000 HUNT
- 2nd place: 80,000 HUNT
- 3rd place: 50,000 HUNT
- 4th place: 35,000 HUNT
- 5th place: 30,000 HUNT
- 6th place: 25,000 HUNT
- 7th place: 20,000 HUNT
- 8th place: 15,000 HUNT
- 9th place: 10,000 HUNT
- 10th place: 5,000 HUNT
- 11th - 20th place: 2,000 HUNT each
- 21st - 30th place: 1,000 HUNT each
You will be allowed to participate in both competitions. Please check out the official announcement by Daybit for more details - https://support.daybit.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000133579--event-hunt-listing-event.
Top Trading Profit Makers - $4,850 worth of BTC Prizes
There will be an additional trading competition targeting the HUNT and DAY token traders who make the highest profits from their trades during the period as below:
- Competition target market: HUNT/BTC, DAY/BTC
- Period: April 15th, 2019, at 12:50:00 (KST) - April 21st, 2019, at 23:59:59 (KST)
- Winner announcement: April 22nd, 2019
- Prize token distribution: April 24th, 2019
- Participation criteria: You must have a balance of at least 0.2 BTC worth of BTC, DAY, or HUNT in your wallet in Daybit.
- Profit rate calculations: Rate of increases from initial asset value (including additional deposit and event rewards during the period) to the final asset value.
The top 50 traders whose trading profits are the highest will be the winners of the following prizes:
- 1st place: $1,480 worth of BTC
- 2nd place: $740 worth of BTC
- 3rd place: $370 worth of BTC
- 4th - 10th place: $185 worth of BTC each
- 11th - 50th place: $25 worth of BTC each
Please check out the official announcement by Daybit for more details - https://support.daybit.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000133827--event-day-hunt-trading-competition.
Steemhunt Wallet Revision
As you know, the HUNT bounties are granted based on the hunter’s
user score, and the user score is calculated as below:
User Score = HUNT Power Score (HPS) X Contribution Score (CS)
HPS indicates how much of a stake in the HUNT token you have compared to other users at this moment (please read this announcement to learn more about the user score metrics).
The HSP will be calculated from the total HUNT token balance in your HUNT wallet (https://steemhunt.com/wallet), and it has two separate wallets as below:
- Steemhunt Wallet - This is the off-chain wallet in your wallet section where Steemhunt keeps distributing the HUNT ecosystem bounties for your contribution.
- External Wallet - This is an Ether wallet that you can connect to your HUNT wallet in order to 1) transfer the tokens from off-chain wallet to your on-chain wallet, and 2) stake more HUNT tokens to increase your
The new Steemhunt wallet is live now, so please check out at your wallet tab - https://steemhunt.com/wallet.
Lock-up and daily max limit to protect token value
We think maintaining the IEO price at the lowest level is the MOST important at this moment in order to protect the HUNT token value, and we strongly believe that this will enhance your return on investment.
Since the bounty holders have a variety of reference price points, we think that their trades should not overlap too much with that of the IEO investors during the initial price set up stage. So we’ve decided to run a lock-up policy on the Steemhunt wallet as below:
- From April 12, 2019 all HUNT balances collected previously will have a 13 week lock-up period with a daily vesting release. In other words, you will be able to get
1/91 transfer-ready tokensof your total balance every day at 20:00 (KST). For example, if you have 91,000 HUNT on April 12, 2019, 1,000 HUNT will be unlocked each day at 8pm (KST).
- There is a daily max withdrawal limit - 10,000 HUNT per day (this will be revised later based on the market price changes).
- This lock-up period is only for the HUNT tokens that users have collected before April 12, 2019 (there won't be any lock-up period for the HUNT tokens that users collect after this time).
Please vote for Steemhunt - a witness which will take Steem blockchain to the next level in company-wide value stream and scalable user experience (learn more).