Real life has been unusually rough these last couple days, so I will first apologize for my delay. I've had to since find a new place to live and begin the long, arduous struggle for child custody, so by all means I wasn't vacationing. In between bouts of spiritual and mental anguish, however, I did find some solace in overhauling Esteem.Life in preparation for the launch for beta testing!
For those who've been paying attention to my screenshots so far, just take a look at the difference as of v1.0!
Much has been improved and there is much left yet to be done, but here's just a sampler of what I got accomplished (entirely from scratch!) so far:
- Custom, shareable feeds!!!
- Posts from author(s)
- Posts from tag(s)
- Min/max post payout
- Min/max reputation
- Make as many feeds as you want!
- Share your feeds page (https://esteem.life/u/yourusername/feed)
- Customized pagination/load more posts
- Custom profiles
- Banner colors
- Font colors
- Background colors
- Banner image (not fully implemented yet)
- Steemit magic
- Vote on posts through Esteem.Life using your Steemit account's posting key!
- Loads more information onto feeds page faster than Steemit.com feed page alone
- SSL encryption
- Steemit keys are never ever ever ever stored in plaintext or sent unencrypted to or from the server
Although this is just just a beta sample of some of Esteem.Life's functionality expect much more to come! I'll definitely need a few days to get my life back in order, but I figure for now this can keep my hopes alight. Of course there will still be some rough patches, but now I can use your feedback to help improve the app that much quicker!
Thank you so much for the endless support Steemit, and this one's for you!