Welcome to Season 02 of the Steem Decathlon
Contest: Baby Needs a new pair of Shoes
Regular season week [weeknumber] NFL football themed contest…
My inspiration was running backs, nicknames and the records they have had in this weeks Trivia...
Tell me what position I should do trivia for next week...
So let's get started with the picks!
- Every participant must complete all the tasks in this list for their entry to be valid.
- If you violate any of the instructions in this list your entry will not be valid.
- You can only have 1 entry.
- If you won a prize in the last time you played in the Steem Decathlon you are required to power up AT LEAST 40% of the rewarded Steem. Please note you just are not required to keep re powering it up. You are doing this to build the community and build the Prize Pools. Considering all winners will be doing the same the Prize Pools will increase dramatically over time.
- Upvote and resteem this post, and follow me before you put your entry in, so we can get your friends invited, build the reward pool, and so you know when the next event winners are announced.
- You must make your entry prior to your picks start time.
- DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS TO THE TRIVIA HERE (automatic disqualification)
- Setup a Blog Post with the following Title:
"SteamDecathlon S02WE06E02 Baby Needs a new pair of Shoes! - NFL Week 6 - backs, names, records - Entry"
- And set the first tag #steemdecathlon
In the post you will make a list of your 5 picks, (labeled q1 to q5) followed by the answers to the 8 Trivia Questions (labeled q6 to q13)…..
NFL Games to pick from on WEEK:6
|Pick Code||Visiting Team||Pick Code||Home Team||Start|
|a1||Philadelphia Eagles||@||b1||New York Giants||10/11/2018 8:20:00 PM pm|
|a2||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||@||b2||Atlanta Falcons||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a3||Pittsburgh Steelers||@||b3||Cincinnati Bengals||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a4||San Diego Chargers||@||b4||Cleveland Browns||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a5||Buffalo Bills||@||b5||Houston Texans||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a6||Chicago Bears||@||b6||Miami Dolphins||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a7||Arizona Cardinals||@||b7||Minnesota Vikings||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a8||Indianapolis Colts||@||b8||New York Jets||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a9||seattle Seahawks||@||b9||Oakland Raiders||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a10||Carolina Panthers||@||b10||Washington Redskins||10/14/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a11||St. Louis Rams||@||b11||Denver Broncos||10/14/2018 4:05:00 PM pm|
|a12||Jacksonville Jaguars||@||b12||Dallas Cowboys||10/14/2018 4:25:00 PM pm|
|a13||Baltimore Ravens||@||b13||Tennessee Titans||10/14/2018 4:25:00 PM pm|
|a14||Kansas City Chiefs||@||b14||New England Patriots||10/14/2018 8:20:00 PM pm|
|a15||San Francisco 49ers||@||b15||Green Bay Packers||10/15/2018 8:15:00 PM pm|
Choose 5 game winners (Q1-Q5) use the code to represent them
Answer the following 8 questions Q6-Q13
Q6. A group of running backs for the Giants got a nickname from music. What Musical Group was it?
c. Earth Wind and Fire
d. 1000 Maniacs
e. Rolling Stones
f. They Might Be Giants
Q7. Which of the Fearsome Foursome Knitted?
a. Deacon Jon
b. Lamar Lundy
c. Rosey Grier
d. Merlin Olsen
"Q8. ""He hate me"" may have played in another pro league besides the NFL..what were they?
e. Arena Football league
f. all of the above
g. none of the above
Q9. Doug Flutie played for how many pro football leagues?
Q10. Which of the following rushers did not gain at least 10000 rushing yards in his NFL career?
a. Tony Dorsett
b. Jerome Bettis
c. Eddie George
d. Freeman McNeil
e. Curtis Martin
"Q11. The Most games with 200+ yards rushing in a career is 6, done by O.J. Simpson and Adrian Peterson…
But who had (4) 200+ yd games in a season?
a. Oj Simpson
b. Barry Sanders
c. Eric Dickerson
d. Earl Campbell
e. Adrian Peterson
Q12. Famously known tight end Todd Christensen played for two teams. He played for the Oakland Raiders and _________.
a. St.Louis Cardinals
b. New Orleans Saints
c. Green Bay Packers
d. New York Giants
e. Boston Patriots
Q13. Which one of the following players did NOT return six kickoffs for a touchdown in his career?
a. Ollie Matson
b. Gale Sayers
c. Travis Williams
d. Deion Sanders
10) Make sure to only place you answers on your blog post. After you make your blog post, reply to this post with a link to your post Every correct answer and pick gets a point, rain outs win 0 points. Each point will equate to a participation point, so answer the questions to appear on the leader boards.
11) I will announce the winners a few days after it is over in a post with the words [RESULT] infront of the title. The reward pool distribution will come out shortly after 7 days when the upvote rewards on this post are sent to me.
12) One new rule anyone getting less than 50% right in the Answers will get participation points and contest points for the overall leaderboard, but can not win a reward for that event. Monies will be used to promote future events.
13) The top 3 places will split the reward pool for this event 50, 30 , 20 (you can only win one reward per event).
14. I will announce the winners a few days after it is over in a post with the words [RESULT] infront of the title. The reward pool distribution will come out shortly after 7 days when the upvote rewards on this post are sent to me.
15. The entries will be excepted only till 4 days from today at 10:30 am e.s.t on 9/6/2016.I declare the SteemIt Decathlon Event 3 open.
Other events start every day or two.
Don't miss out….
The prize pools are already been over $50 this season!
The entry Period will end only Sun 4:25PM e.s.t on 9/2/2016.
Want ALT COIN SITUATIONS TO EXPLOIT?
In addition to Airdrops I blog about, I publish information on faucets
signup pages: http://vnsinc.com/LNG/launchreferrals.html
Quick launch list: http://vnsinc.com/LNG/pagestorun.html
Want to help out contact me on the discord channel