Hello everyone, @ejemai here with recap of STACH activities for the last 7 days.
We now have three hubs, STACH 1 Port Harcourt, STACH 2, Uyo and STACH 3, Illigan Philippines.
All hubs are in full operation and is a meeting point for new and existing Steemians who come in daily to Steem, collaborate and help new users make a sense of the Steem ecosystem.
Steemians are also getting set to utilize the hubs for entrepreneurial purposes by working in co-created spaces.
STACH 4 is presently in the works.
The idea is to use these Hubs to decentralize the offline and bridge the gap between the supposed rich and forced poor.
It will interest you to know that, every meetup, projects and expenses being organized, attended, handled and incurred by STACH is 100% powered by earnings from post payouts.
For the week ending 25/03/2018, over 20 accounts were opened at the Hub and through the ongoing #Project20millionNaija campaign which paid out over 200SBD in rewards.
Watch out for the second edition of this campaign that is responsible for onboarding over 500 Nigerians on the Steem Blockchain. You can check STACH TAG to see the number of new accounts opened daily.
- Air-Clinic project.- This is project created to decentralize the Healthcare sector. It is the Uber of the Healthcare world and we are leaving no sector left behind as we introduce the Blockchain to our daily lives. Get ready for some new updates to this project. This project is managed by @Nairadaddy and @Thelovejunkie.
- SteemSoccer1.- This is a sports project as developed by Mr. Japheth aka @Theheralds. This is a sports project designed to bring the real life sporting experience to the sport's loving Steemit community with updates, contest and money making betting services that is sure to bring in the fun in more ways than one.
- Merchant services designed to accept Steeem/SBD.- This is a real time trading platform that will accept Steem/SBD as payment for goods and service and we are really excited. Looking around the Steem ecosystem, there are various projects coming with promises to make this a reality, but we are the first that will actually make it a reality as we have in our lockers a merchant service that will accept the Steem/SBD currencies for goods and services.
These various outlined projects are just a tip of the iceberg as we are set to really decentralize the offline and make the Steem economy become fully acceptable worldwide, starting from Nigeria to the rest of the world.
@Ejemai will be Speaking at the London Cryptocurrency Show holding at the Novotel London West on 14th April 2018.
This invitation and opportunity to speak to the world is an indicator that the STACH project is a viable community development platform that is truly decentralizing the offline economy.
SOMETHING NEW AND BIGGER IS COMING!!!
With Steemit and the Steem Blockchain, we have come to know ourselves as being able to continually impress ourselves and surpass our imaginations as they just keep turning out to be so amazing.
STACH 2.0 is loading and it promises to be big and exciting.
Contests and Giveaways.
STACH now runs two contests.
- The STACH Short Story Contest is on and you can still enter for a chance to share in the $10SBD bounty. It is a 199 words contest.
- The STACH Anonymous Writing Contest for a chance to share in the $20SBD bounty is open for submission
- STACH Post Review and Markdown training Sessions. A platform that gives Steemians an opportunity to get their posts reviewed and then get rewarded.
- The Whatsapp Chat free SBD giveaway where over $70SBD has been won, has been moved to STACH Discord.
- STACH Discord Hangout Saturday.- You can join us in our new contest/curation program to stand a chance to win some Whaleshares and other fantastic prizes.
STACH is a physical Accelerator Hub dedicated to decentralizing the offline by breaking the barriers to accessing the internet like light, internet and conducive working space.
STACH is supported by @Sndbox as a Sndcastle project.