Image from Pixabay
No matter how slight or big the injury or hurt, forgive everyone, everything. Forgiveness does not always lead to a healed relationship. It means that you learned the lesson and you are ready to move on. Without forgiving, you cannot move forward. You forgive not because they deserve forgiving, but because you deserve peace, and closure to the situation. Sometimes, the first step towards forgiveness is realizing the other person is human and prone to mistakes and wrong-doings.
Forgiving everyone, everything includes forgiving yourself your faults and your mistakes. You are also human after all.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -
Have a look at - How Reading Inspirational Quotes Can Improve Your Life