Image from Pixabay
Do not take life too seriously. No many how difficult things are at the moment, they will all pass. Learn to laugh at life, and more importantly, at yourself. Laughing does not mean that all is well. It means that you have the ability to deal with the problems!
Laughter is infectious. So, laugh often, laugh heartily, and spread the laughter. Laughter may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years. The most wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed. So laugh and be merry!
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -
Have a look at - How Reading Inspirational Quotes Can Improve Your Life