If you do not like something, change it. If you cannot change it, change the way you look at it. If you count the things that you don’t have, you have nothing. If you count the things that you have, you have everything.
Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day. Look for the good. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
Attitude is everything. Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -