Few days ago, @Sirknight updated us on STEEMCHURCH TELEGRAM CHANNEL about the developments ongoing in the Telos Blockchain. Specifically, concerning a wallet for phone users, Sirknight introduced us to "My EOS Wallet".
In his words:
Hi all. I need a few software testers please. If you are a mobile user, please down load latest version of My EOS Wallet. Go to settings / manage accounts / add new account (or do straight from home screen) - then upload your active key and check it out. Remember to set blockchain to Telos (EOS is the default).
Yesterday, @Thechurch01 came to my office with his Fero Royale Y2 Lite, Andriod Version 7.0 and it was a good device to test-run the "My EOS Wallet". Thanks brother for making the work easy.
It therefore becomes very necessary to guide our parishioners of Steemchurch using mobile phones to activate their wallets which will hodl TELOS in the present, then Acorns and #Beatitudes token in the near future.
The steps to get your wallets set-up are herewith detailed:
1. Goto you Google play store and search for "My EOS Wallet", Download and Install.
2. Launch the App which will show the following welcome screens whihc can be skipped.
3. Click on the settings tab, you can see a menu drop-out which will show the operations that can be made using the wallet.
4. On the settings menu, click on "Manage accounts" and then click "Add new account" as shown below.
5. On the Account type which selects EOS on default, click the drop down icon to select TELOS.
6. After selecting TELOS, copy and paste your Active Private key sent to you on your welcome email after the creation of Telos. The mail was probably from @Sirknight, @Ammyluv or @Marciabon. Click "NEXT"
7. Create a password to encrypt your wallet to prevent compromised usage. Always remember to back-up your passwords in a safe place in case of a damaged device. Click "CONTINUE"
8. On completing the above steps, your Telos wallet will open by default showing your bonus TLOS as well as the referral bonuses.
Hurray! your wallet just got set if you followed the steps above. However, note that your Acorn blessings are not yet deposited on your wallet because it is not yet supported. Shortly, the next update of the Wallet App will support Acorns and our upcoming #beatitudes blessings.
THANK YOU! ENSURE YOU SHARE YOUR CHALLENGES ON THE COMMENT SECTION
Take out time to visit these blogs:
The 4th teaching on The telos of Telos series titled "What Can you do to Grow Telos? YOU are Important in the BUILD of your COMMUNITY"" highlighted how we can contribute to the growth of our community on Telos and Telos blockchain at large.
The 3rd teaching on The telos of Telos series titled "Maximize your Daily 0.01 Acorn gift to "acornwell.jc" to Join #TelosPrayerChain: for the Freedom of Christian Families"" highlighted how we can create a #TelosPrayerChain through daily Acorns giftings.
The 2nd teaching on The telos of Telos series titled "GIVING - A lifestyle to Imibe on Telos, An Investment for the Future!"" emphasized the need to be a giver which will qualify us to receive.
The 1st teaching on The telos of Telos series titled "Why make a wish on Telos? Bear in mind "security, openness, transparency, and opportunity"" emphasized the need to be conscious of supporting the purposes of Telos blockchain and Steemchurch expansion.
- https://steemit.com/sc-v/@sc-v/advancingtowardstheconsolidationofsteemchurchtelos-phaseii-ic3qc5inm3 by @Sc-v
- https://steemit.com/sc-telos/@emiliocabrera/steemchurch-telos-or-a-nice-place by @Emiliocabrera
- https://steemit.com/steemchurch/@sirknight/steemchurch-and-the-beatitude-8zawjvmu by @Sirknight
Don't forget to fill this form: https://forms.gle/YLKPmuc28V6oTZna8
I see Steemchurch Telos Village. beyond a "conventional village setting." As captured above by @Sirknight in the working proposal, Telos Village is a community for the prosperity of the community.