Poetry Dice Challenge (Week 26)
Is the theme this week.
- Create a poem using the 9 images on the dice (above).
- All 9 images on the dice must be referenced at least once, each, in the poem. [Images are interpreted loosely. How you interpret (or assign the image meaning) is up to you and will not count against you.]
- Make a post from your poem and use “poetrydice,” as your first tag.
- Label your entry clearly. Include "Poetry Dice Entry:" in your title, so I know it's official.
- Drop a link to your post in the comments section below, so I can find it.
- Theme your poem after the style of "Romance."
Deadline to enter
Tuesday at Midnight PST UTC-7 (Oregon, USA)
Winners announced weekly.
5 SBD to the winning poem entry. All entrants receive my 100% upvote.