Do you remember the time
When you felt great
Maybe you were in line
It was totally worth the wait
Got to recall
all great emotions
For when you fall
Not to lose your devotion
Do you remember at least
When you were kids
All was love and peace
Now sounds like an old myth
You got to remember
How to forgive
Stop the pretender
You got to believe
Believe in yourself
Believe in all others
Give all the help
Show someone bothers
By Angel Veselinov
Hey all again. Like I said I am not going anywhere now. Got my rest and vacation and we are back on our poetic track. Today some cleansing poetry came so I hope you like it and gain from it. God Bless You All. Peace and Love
Poets Unite !!! Together We Are Stronger !!!
Our subscription pack, exclusively for poets, gives you:
- The power to curate and expand your network.
- Increase your following via our community Twitter, Facebook, Minds and our very own community website!
- Get three resteems via @cleansingpoetry every month!
- Use our upvote bot to upvote posts at a high percentage.
- Use our exclusive upcom bot to upvote great comments at a high percentage.
- Access to our 24/7 poetic broadcast channel where you get paid to speak.
- Quickly count your returns from the small monthly contribution (still less than 1 SBD).
Are we really all that!? Well, the proof is in the pudding, as they say.
Vote for our community witness and help it grow! HERE
To join our discord server
- click here
Join the Dlive show on Friday nights 10 PM GMT
PoetsUnited The First Decentralized Contribution Driven
Crypto Poetry Community In The World
Check out the only Poetry Exclusive Resteem Bid-Bot ---- @cleansingpoetry