The UNESCO heritage old town in Camaguey is a beautiful place to take photos. When I visited Cuba in winter 2016, the golden hour light was beautiful every day and I was able to take tons of shots illuminated in beautiful golden sunlight.
1/200s; 100mm; f/6.3; ISO 100
My Recent Posts
By the time you read this, this post or some of the posts below may be older than 7 days so you can not vote for them anymore. If you want to support me, please consider voting on one my recent daily posts!
- Urbex: Exploring Taiwan's UFO Village - Part 3
- Urbex: Exploring Taiwan's UFO Village - Part 2
- Urbex: Exploring Taiwan's UFO Village - Part 1
- Market Friday in Aungban, Myanmar
- How Fake News killed Bubble Tea in Germany
- Urbex in Yangon's Abandoned Amusement Park: Part 3
- Urbex in Yangon's Abandoned Amusement Park: Part 1
You can view all my posts on steemitworldmap.com
Please Follow, Upvote and Resteem
If you like my content, don't forget to upvote this post and follow me for more photos and travel stories! Also, I will be happy if you leave a comment to tell me your thoughts and resteem this post to share my work!
*Affiliate link. Shop on Amazon using this link to support me - it doesn't cost you more than a click!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Website