Spell is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as such: "Verb: Mean or have a result." So to cast a spell one is attempting to have results develop. One of the easiest ways to conduct this action is to resort to none other than Spelling in and of itself! Join me in today's episode as I go into further detail about how Spelling can act as a way to cast a spell.
Join us in The Philoso-Forum to discuss philosophy and the occult arts with like-minded individuals!
High Priest, Loser of Found Souls, Temple of Appled Thought
Erisian Ataxia Troupe : Caste of the Black Sun
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to Follow Me and check out some other interesting articles:
- Morons Will be Morons: Nike "Boycott" [Dabbing with a Mage episode 164]
- Everyone is Lying to You [Dabbing with a Mage episode 163]
- The Physiology of Chronic Pain: Gate Control Theory of Pain [Dabbing with a Mage episode 162]
- The Pineal Gland: Misconceptions and Actuality [Dabbing with a Mage episode 161]
- Three Way Philosophical Extract of Piper Nigrum: Distillatio Mercurio [Making an Alchemical medicine]