We all love tokens
NFT concept so useful and powerful it could even be considered by some a defining factor for blockchain growth.
I think it's about time to introduce native support for NFTs in Steem Blockchain!
I wrote an open source specfication proposal which does just that. Next step will be to gather enough community support - your support - to make it a reality.
In short, this spec proposes:
- Native APIs for NFTs (querying, issuing, burning, etc.)
- Separate storage inside each token for issuer's, owner's and dApp's data - they can write only to their own section.
- A new mechanism for users to send NFT tokens to third party dApps (similar to a smart contract)
- For those dApps to consume and process token interactions asynchronously using on-chain queuing
We are looking forward for your comments:
- If you are an entrepreneur: tell us how would you use native NFTs on Steem?
- If you are a developer: what do you think about the specification proposal?