I'm basing my songs on my college years of 88 to 91 so it should be a blast from the past or a little glance at some older stuff for you younger ones.
Soul II Soul - Back to Life (1989)
An immense track from it's day and dare say it, it still stands up after nearly thirty years! When this track came on in the club and everyone would get up. Love it, love it, love it!!
Rules of the challenge:
- Choose one song from your high-school/college years.
- Write a few words about who made you listen to this song for the first time, what this song means to you (was it a breakup song? you blasted it at 100% on your audio system when you were partying with your friends?) whatever you want.
- Write your text while listening to the song. As soon as the song ends, wrap up what you were writing and submit it.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you get nominated
- Mention one person who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post
Please leave your comments on the music track and If you like the challenge and would love to join in on the fun then leave a request underneath and I will nominate you.
Enjoy the song.