Today we’ll be sharing a piece of the new marketing strategy with you.
I’ll give you the strategy in pieces so you can really grasp how it will make Steemit grow.
Just one more spoiler before the video itself… the themes are transparency, developers, and a Steem ecosystem. There’s an important announcement at the end, so be sure to watch the whole thing! Enjoy!
For those who prefer text or are unable to watch video, there's a TL;DR below.
In today’s video I discuss three important developments for the Steemit marketing strategy:
- Building a social media ecosystem
- Developers, developers, developers!
- These videos are just one of the ways you’ll be able to see the Steemit vision take form
- This transparency will be more than just revelations, but also in the form of processes
- Transparency is the first step towards an ecosystem. More info on this later
An App Ecosystem With a Steemit-Core
- The marketing vision for Steemit is to be the hub of a social media ecosystem… that goes far beyond Steemit.com
- We want to see dozens of social media and content apps running on the Steem blockchain
But there’s only so much Steemit can do, and the more the Steemit Team does the more opportunities it’s taking from the community. That’s why...
- Developers are going to be a priority of our marketing effort
- We will promote and support all developers, but especially those developers who help build out this social media ecosystem
- An ecosystem with no gates and no walls, where your photo sharing app is linked to your blogging platform, is linked to your micro-posting app, and all are monetized by the same mechanism: steem
- This will be the foundation on which our marketing effort is built along with some other really exciting ideas that I will be sharing with you in my next video
That’s about it for now, there is an exciting announcement at the end of the video, but we don’t want to spoil the surprise, so you’ll just have to watch. There will be a formal announcement next week along with more specifics on the marketing strategy, so keep an eye out for more posts!