Make a Minnow #31 Contest Nomination Post! /// 10,000 SP and PAL delegation contest for PAL/MSP members
Welcome to the Make a Minnow #31 contest! This is the nomination post!
This initiative is about awarding a minnow who creates quality content and supports fellow content creators by giving them a delegation prize as a reward for their efforts! Giving our minnows the opportunity to have increased curation influence benefits the entire Steem ecosystem and should be considered a great honour.
We have decided to try something a bit different, the rules have been loosened a bit to allow more participation and a bigger delegation prize! The details are as follows:
The prizes for this round:
- 10k PAL POWER delegation for 4 weeks for first place. Sponsored by @minnowsupport
- 10k SP delegation for 4 weeks for first place. Sponsored by @eturnerx
- 10 SBI units (@steembasicincome) for first place, 3 for second, 1 for third. Sponsored by @eturnerx.
- some additional surprise tokens sponsored by @eturnerx.
- The nomination round lasts 2 weeks. The voting round lasts 1 week.
- Nominations may include a link to a post in support of the nomination. Only one nomination per user.
2a. Nominations with posts give the nominator a double vote in the voting round.
2b. Donation of liquid rewards from nomination posts gratefully received, but pledges are not required. Donations will be powered up to @msp-makeaminnow
- Any personal account that has less than 10,000 SP that adheres to PAL values is eligible for nomination. Community/group accounts are not eligible for nomination.
- The eligible nominator rules remain, but we have removed the need for a minimum chat rank. In summary; the nominator must be a member of PAL/MSP in good standing, delegating at least 10SP.
- Nominees need at least 2 nominations to go into the voting round and a maximum of 10 nominees will move forward.
- Anyone can participate in the voting round if they are PAL registered, even if they did not nominate.
How to nominate
Please make a top level comment on this post (meaning a direct reply to the post and not another commenter)!
Please use the format:
I nominate @username
The bot will then reply confirming whether or not your nomination is valid. If you have made a post in support of your nomination, then link it in your nomination comment.
We trust you will nominate carefully with the PAL (Peace, Abundance and Liberty) values in mind! Best of luck to all nominees!