Here are some things I took pictures of:
- The inside of a lens cap.
- The ground by accident with included foot.
- The sun by accident.
- A black cat mid-meow morning.
- The bird who likes to shit on things.
- Three cows looking the other way.
- A hay bale. (I said, "Hey bale." The hay bale did not respond.)
- Some really tall grass on the side of a road.
To mow it down, you'd need an upside down helicopter because the grass grows in water.
- A fly humping another fly.
- A warm glass of orange juice.
- Some oranges that looked like they were murdered by an amateur.
- A flower that had a hummingbird near it one half of a second before I pushed the button.
- Three more flowers and one leaf; still chasing the hummingbird. Fast little guy.
- A blur that might be the tip of a hummingbird's wing.
- The hose I tripped over.
- The tap I broke.
- A flooded backyard.
- The tap I fixed.
- The new swimming pool.
- The camera in front of my face while I stood in front of the bathroom mirror; feeling fresh as fuck.
But all of those pictures sucked.
So I will not be sharing them here today.
Instead, I spent the past few hours finishing this:
If that scared you,
I'd just like you to know:
It's too late to cover your eyes.
One of these days I might try shutting up, focusing, thinking, then writing about the art I produce like a normal artist would.
Unfortunately, that day is not today. I can't even promise if it will ever happen.
I don't even know where to start.
- Hey everyone! Look what I made!
- First I sat, then I loaded my digital art suite.
- Then I pushed 'new'.
- Then I selected the canvas size.
- Then I was presented with a blank white digital canvas.
- I put colors down on the blank white digital canvas.
- I added more colors.
- I created more layers and added more colors.
- I was getting close to being complete.
- I finished.
- Now you can look at it.
Then I would have to write that same post but a different way and if that's how I did things I would have done it that way over 600 times!
The people would think I was boring!
I can't do that!
I'm getting excited just thinking about it and for all the wrong reasons!
I am the best shitposter in all the land!
And I plan to keep that title!
Day after day; shitpost after shitpost! Nobody does it better than me!