Welcome to Round #6 of the community contest Let's make a collage!
After I had to suspend the contest last week due to some real-life obligations I'm happy to announce that this week's round comes with double the SBD prices! So if you've been hesitant to participate so far, now really is the time to join the fun!
❗️Important rule change: Participation in this contest now requires you to post your artwork under the #letsmakeacollage tag. Link your submission as a comment to this post.
So let's kick off the next challenge:
What do you see in this photography that is not yet there? A shipwrecked spacecraft? A squad of Yetis on the prowl? The Snow Queen's Palace?
(click here for a HighRes version)
Let your creativity run wild and transform the image into whatever you want to see. Your imagination is the only limit (and the tools that you can command).
- 🥇 First place: 10 SBD, a 100% upvote and a resteem by @shaka
- 🥈 Second place: 4 SBD and a 50% upvote
- 🥉 Third place: 2 SBD and a 25% upvote
📌If this contest receives enough submissions I will compile a shortlist of finalists and let the community pick the winners in a dPoll!
- All shortlisted entries will receive a 20% upvote and a resteem by @letsmakeacollage.
➡️ Entry deadline is February 5, midnight UTC!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted using the #letsmakeacollage - tag and should contain a reference to this post. Up to twenty of these posts will receive a 10 % upvote!
- Submissions need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- ❗️❗️❗️ Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
❗️To ensure unbiased community feedback, please note that I will not upvote or comment your submissions before the winners are determined.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with a Canon IXUS 75.
If anything prevents you from making full use of your VP you can follow my curation trail on Steemauto.