Hello Steemian's undersea world!
Respect for each Plankton’s, Minnow’s, Dolphin’s, Orca’s and of course all Great Whales:
@misterdelegation @steem @blocktrades @ned @val-a @mottler @databass @hendrikdegrote @michael-b @val-b @proskynneo @minority-report @ranchorelaxo @thejohalfiles @xeldal @roadscape @ben @arhag @jamesc1 @adm @safari @riverhead
I want to ask you all. Here you are such graceful whales, majestically and leisurely sailing in the digital crypto-ocean Steemit, what do you think about helping to conserve real, living whales on the Planet Earth ?
We all having a knowlege that whales are listed in all the Red Books of the World and believe that these giants are protected and are safe.
And we are serene and calm with this knowledge.
Killed 361 whales.
Killed 120 whales on Chukotka only.
New annual season of whales killing will open in May.
Why kill whales?
As part of the allocation of aboriginal quotas for the production of whales. The rationale for allocating quotas is:
- the need to survive
- for preserve national identity and culture
Of course, these are not empty words and each is important.
If the issue of survival and food supply can be resolved in the 21st century, the second argument is very difficult to solve.
When solving the first question and also take into account that no self-respecting person does not want to be a dependent and parasite. For this reason, humanitarian food supplies are excluded as a solution. It is necessary to search for employment, which makes it possible to earn in conditions of arctic deserts. The STEEMIT platform can be a solution to the issue of employment, as well as a means of communication between these remote regions and peoples living in them with the rest of the world.
To achieve this, needs maximum support of the STEEMIT community from plankton to whales.
Aboriginal ancestors did not use speedy boat for hunting whales. Culture, traditions, this is a hunt. Motor boats - a massacre.
What we can do?
- Whales as the most influential part of the STEEMIT community accept their participation in this program.
- A public agreement is reached with representatives of whaling communities with a representative right.
- Accounts of the community of whalers are created.
- Accounts of representatives of whaling communities are supervised by the community.
- For this purpose, a special register of accounts is maintained.
- The community defines the minimum requirements for content: the number of characters, images, media materials.
- Rewards from publications from these accounts are necessarily directed to the acquisition and supply of food, minus ~% of the author's remuneration directly to the author.
- In a comparative equivalent of the food delivered in this program, whalers do not use quotas for the whaling. Xfood = voluntary whale conservation and non-use of the quota.
Xfood is determined by a joint agreement, previously this can be expressed in the average weight value of the whale of whaling in the region (in different regions, different types of whales are the objects of extraction). Example, of Chukotka. Gray (Californian) whale. Weight of 15-35 tons. The average value is 25 tons.
I send letter for chief of Lorino's local community with questions about them opinion for voluntary stop whaling and join for STEEMIT.
SIMPLE QUESTION FOR EVERY STEEMIAN'S
ARE YOU READY FOR SAVING WHALES?
IF YOUR ANSWER YES JUST DO THOSE SIMPLE STEPS:
Upvote this article without reward for up to top.
Follow @uberwhales for know every news and support aboriginal writers when will reseem here.
Resteem this article for more Steemians know about.
WELCOME TO COMMENTS YOUR VOICE AND OPINION NEED FOR GREAT WHALES IN THE WORLD
My name is Andrey Knyaz. I'm from Moscow. For contact use comments or e-mail: [email protected]