Recently, EosStore is giving full support for DApp mainly by organizing weekly technology salons and technical trainings, and by launching development kit. We welcome developers with good projects to communicate with us.
EosStore Weekly Report is as follows:
- Attending EOS BP Meetings. Only two regular meetings this week.
Main points of discussion on June 25th BP meeting
- Update 1.0.6
- Unregistered Token Contract
- Keybase Group admin
- EMLG video release
- BP Tooling
- Moti introducing ECAF funding
Main points of discussion on June 28th BP meeting
- RAM Q&A
- BP upgrade to v1.0.7 confirmation
- EMLG Video releaseconfirmation
- Registered Tokens update
- Referendum Smart Contractupdate
- Keybase group membersupdate
- ECAF funding info - Moti from ECAF was requested to give more info about ECAF funding
- ECAF Communication Methods - We need to solidify a means of communication from ECAF to BPs, as well as ECAF to community. Should not be figured out in this call, but rather a subgroup should be formed
- Who should be present on these calls? Is it by rank? Community involvement? Limit of participant slots per team? (we need more hard-fast rules for this)
Links of relevant meeting records are as follows:
- BP meeting on June 25th：https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lfwg7NCbhq3v_jCHoZuthyHTkktFwm7DQN0dH-x-nDs/edit
- BP meeting on June 28th：https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rAH5fnf1yD9zGGkHOlO-DdUsN_UxSnTTfUAwI5JvYhQ/edit#heading=h.au51mny0sx6
- Participating in EOS Governance of Mandarin Community Meetings and puting forward opinions and suggetions
- Developing the blacklist detection tool to check whether BPs have updated the blacklist correctly or not
- On June 27, 2018, EosStore & EOS Cannon translated the proposed [Draft Proposal for ECAF's Official Notification System] released by ECAF in Steemit and promoted it to the Chinese community and BPs.
- June 30th, 2018, EosStore held the third offline technology salon activity. The activity mainly shared such two themes as EOS Block Producer Election and Smart Contract to provide details of EOS mainnet launch and DApp implementation for developers.
- By June 24th 14:52,2018, eosstorebest is ranked at 18th among 21 block producers.
have a good day ~
EosStore ｜ Get your commercial DApp ideas off the ground.