Hello Everyone 💕 💞,
It is a lovely day here with the ongoing Initiative for the past few days by @theycallmedan it is a very great and interactive initiative and to know the who and why I followed some steemians on steem. I was wondering where to start mine from but as it is it's cool by me if I lick off this way. As part of my own new year resolution I included this that I will always be a participant of any challenge, contest Introduced by this great Community , unless I am out of town to where there is no network connection ( farm). I really appreciate this concept of linking individuals together as one family of STEEM.
I will start by saying, I have a huge list of those I followed although some do not follow me back, no not an offence here at all it's pretty cool and a free world to say.
- @theycallmedan , this is a man of his words, so dedicated, so principled. I watched him closely so many times to actually make him a great mentor not because his is the main man here anchoring this particular initiative by because he knows what he want when he want it. I followed him to learn more about Crypto World entirely. Aside being a Whale he has this spirit of Obedience and also spirit of a leader who is ready to sacrifice so many things for his Community. Although, I have not met him in person but I have chatted him up on Telegram and Twitter. He is a true leader , that was why I followed him.
- 2 . @nathanmars, when it comes to anchoring and tutoring a Community of people he is also a man. I followed him because I noticed so many things about him, he speaks with authority to make things easier, better and work more than before.
- 3 . @onceuponatime, aside he is a philosopher, he also tried to promote steem is so many ways through showcasing more of STEEM decentralized experience which I gained more from him and I followed him as my mentor as well.
- 4 . @daveks, when you want to see your images in a great best Photography quality view , he does better . I saw his post some few months ago when I joined Steemit community and I fell in love with what I saw in his profile. The quality and amazing photos caught my attention up till now.
- 5 . @sultan-aceh, When you talk of Originals, here he is, when I entered the blockchain I saw and simpled so many profile for few days to Know my stand and why I should follow them. I purposely followed him to be a part of Original content creators which he was Among when I sat down and picked. He loves the originals about Flowers generally speaking. That's why I followed him i love nature.
- 6 . @whatsup , hahahaha. Lol 😀. Yes. This is how it goes, I followed him because he was also a well outspoken man. I remembered when I joined and put in for the contest he introduced few months ago. I got to know him more and also on discord channel. He is truly a blessing to the blockchain as a whole. He speaks authority that's why I followed him. He is also a mentor for me.
- 7 . @blocktrades, yes this is not just one person but a Community of its own. I followed them because they search for everyone's new ideas , and they also motivate so many people here on the blockchain as a community. I remembered when I entered and signed up for Steemit they were part of those who actually put smile on my face as a newbies. I was wondering if I was the right person when I saw them on my post, I told my younger ones I was visited by @blocktrades. They were so happy for me. I followed them because we need to encourage more people's intelligent and knowledge on the blockchain.
- 8 . @steemzzang , as a bodily head of a Community as well. I followed them as a community because they also push along STEEM update in Korea language which sometimes I do translate and understand what they meant. You are doing a great job. I also signed up for their new website linked with Steem.
- 9 . @acidyo, the #posh initiative, I already followed him before this came to existence but to be honest I have seen so many things in him as a mentor. He likes to share his candid option with the entire Community which I think it's the best how a leader can perform or act. That's one thing I learnt from him and that was why I Followes him.
- 10 . @smooth, as I can see for myself he is an organizer. What I mean is this, when I joined the Steemit I check several post to know who has been on this for a while and who really knows how it is being utilized , I came across @smooth immediately I followed him to keep in touch with is articles on STEEM, Steemfest organizer and also he is a Crypto man. Ask me why?
- 11 . @themarkymark, sometimes I was opportuned to enchantered him on discord channel, wow. He really made my day. In one word he is a good listener, leader and also he fight for his Community. That was what attracted me to him and I followed him. He stood on his feet and he does it well.
- 12 . @trafalgar, I watched his post and articles two years ago and I felt yes, he is needed in my own way of life as well. He talked about STEEM is a very good way and it has motivated me to carry along more active work on steemit. He also fight for newsteem initiative. No buying of vote. You are doing a great job.
- 13 . @gtg, I followed him because he happened to be a wizard. Yes. IT wizard and also because he has more than what you can imagine to offer the community.
- 14 . @yabapmatt, I followed him because when you are stranded being a developer, you have him here as a mentor and a tutor. He knows what he does so well.
- 15 . @aggroed, I met him few days ago on @msp-waves channel. He is very accommodating and also in his words he spoke with leadership mind. I love that. He also anchored shows on discord join him.
- 16 . @hafizullah, when I joined Steemit community I have the impression of meeting so many people Throughout the world despite the fact that some speaks other languages I do respect this man when it comes to vlogging. I noticed him so many months ago, he likes what he does ( vlogging) he is my mentor as well.
- 17 . @priyanarc, I followed her because of what she has done in the community as one of the most happiest vlogger I ever known and also who has strive in the hard times to stay focus and active as a Steemian vlogger and also a motivator. I love the spirit in her to always fight till the end.
- 18 . @jeronimorubio he is a great Vlogging motivator who I emulated so well.
- 19 . @papa-pepper. Wow. I will not end my write up without mentioning this great farm motivator , teacher and also good listener and a leader. I was once in a dilemma when I spoke to him about how things were going with me and he took out of time and listen to me till it was solved.
- 20 . @adetorrent , yes Steeman 💘. I have known him since some months ago when I joined Steemit. A very happy listener, leader and a vlogger mentor.
21 . @redpalestino, when it comes to traveling blog, Foodie , and vlogging of any kind. He is on point.
22 . @fulltimegeek , he is a great mentor and preacher for Christ that's was why I followed him.
Thanks For Stopping by And checking Out My Blog 📝📖🗒️
Original content by me, @mattsanthonyit
Please important note▶️, order than any stated link in my post otherwise every other photographs used in my posts are originally taken and owned by me @mattsanthonyit, if you like them and wish to use any of my images please contact me privately. Thanks🔛.
🗓️Date Capture: 10/2/2020. 📸Medium capture: Infinix Note5 Smartphone. 🌍Location: Ilorin.Kwara State. Nigeria. 🕰️Time: 8:08pm ⚡Posted with: steemit.com
If you actually like what you see😃😄😉,watch📷📺📸 and read📖📋 I would equally be grateful for an upvote♥️⚡ a very cool comment under my comment box or a resteem 🌀😏 for everyone to see ... and perhaps maybe you would like to follow me for more of my Post to show on your own feeds. Don't miss any of my Post.🔝. Special thanks to all who put big smiles on my face with Auto Upvote for always being supportive to me 💞💯.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
You Can As Well Join Me On Other Social Platform.
Matthew is a farmer and lover of steem. Steem has really helped my life to grow more healthier than I was, Steem testimony. I'm a Dad, husband and a hustler. Farmer who loves animals, he practice what he preaches . He is also a Photographer, Traveller , Mr Chef ( Loves Cooking) and above all, he is a blogger and a vlogger♣️♠️