Daily Update: 14 Steemians for 4,070 reps today (226,306 overall by 32 people from 9 countries in 95 days).
At least 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. No bullsh*t. Just actions, positivity, and results. Only post AFTER your reps are done. Always support each other.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- I'll award 1 SBD for every 10,000 rep milestone you hit. (10 SBD paid)
- I run the numbers daily which is sometimes harder than my reps.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Stretch before and after exercise.
- Breathe properly on each rep.
- Quality over quantity.
- Eat a healthy snack after and stay hydrated.
- Start with exercises you enjoy to build up for harder ones.
- Take before pictures to appreciate results over time.
- Feel good about your accomplishments.
My Daily Challenge Completed - 100 reps:
-25 Bar Shrugs (75 pounds)
-25 Bicep Bar Curls (75 pounds)
-25 Back Bar Rows (75 pounds)
-25 Bar Squats (75 pounds)
-Also a 45 minute walk - not counted
-Also 50 arm circles holding a 10 lb plate (25 per arm for baseball shoulder prep) - not counted
My Daily Assessment:
I made a sacrifice of 3 eggs to the Steemit Gods to try to get some more exposure and rewards for everyone.
Daily Rep Count:
720 - @thevillan
664 - @rmsbodybuilding
405 - @notorious562
390 - @mightpossibly
388 - @kbarrett
310 - @mgood (mind & body)
292 - @fitspace
176 - @cygon
145 - @khufu
144 - @gruber.muc
136 - @belemo
100 - @lordcarlo297
100 - @steemmatt
100 - @aussieninja
Feedback from @mightpossibly:
"I find it deeply satisfying to do these reps, which is a big deal. I've always hated the gym and prefer to exercise at home. But I've lacked the discipline to do it. It sort of feels like I have gym buddies now, without the hassle of going to the gym."
Feedback from @notorious562:
"I seriously cannot explain how much this group pushes and motivate me to keep working harder. I love this fitness community and the support and encouragement will help us achieve our goals."
Feedback from @khufu:
"Your challenge has helped immensely to keep me motivated lately. I've had a lot of... problems going on so your challenge has been a quantum of sanity in an insane world for me."
Please support our hard work and dedication and ask any questions in the comments below.
Please also resteem this new format/replace in your post links if you don't mind to try to get a fresh start on spreading the word on our challenge.