The 1-million block of Gridcoin is approaching (see here)...
It was suggested that the foundation (and also the community) could make a torrential rain
- which could be distributed evenly between all wallets which are online at that exact moment
- There is also this event: Stake Gridcoin's 1 million block and... get a prize!
Open questions would be:
- How to assure that only online wallets get that? What safeguards could be used to prevent cheating?
- Are there other criteria possible?
When I have more time, I will summarize the existing discussion about this topic...
Until then send your donations to the below GRC address please (they are from my wallet):
As public sponsor your name will be listed in all related announcements:
- (e.g. you could also come to IRC and tell me in private beforehand how much you will donate, it might be hard to get your details otherwise. My IRC nick is: Erkan_Yilmaz)
You can of course also donate anonymously.
This is one of the ideas for the 1 million block event... see soon all listed here.
Please reply below with comments, further suggestions... Thank you!