We're participating in the 8th BOINC Pentathlon by SETI.Germany (starts on May 5, and goes over 2 weeks).
- See here for all the signed up BOINC teams.
- Here's a summary of last year's Pentathlon (we were #7 from 33 teams)
Each team can now provide desired BOINC projects for the disciplines (see here) until April 27:
- we can suggest 3 BOINC projects (see I.) and one World Community Grid subproject (see II.).
There exists now 4 polls how to decide which projects to chose
The mentioned 3 separate polls in the above poll are these:
- Which GPU project do you want to crunch in the 8th BOINC Pentathlon? (April 19)
- Which CPU project do you want to crunch in the 8th BOINC Pentathlon? (April 19)
- Which World Community Grid subproject do you want to crunch in the 8th BOINC Pentathlon? (April 19)
Please add your comments below or in the forum here.
a.) GPU support
- Amicable Numbers
- Collatz Conjecture
- Moo! Wrapper
c.) "excluded" by Erkan:
- Enigma@Home (this poll and not having any WUs since March 23 indicates it will be removed from whitelist, and likely from the Pentathlon)
- not whitelisted: DENIS@Home, Stop@home
II. WCG projects:
- FightAIDS@Home - Phase 1
- Mapping Cancer Markers