"Let Everything Be Done In Love"
Hi there beloved funditians & steemians!
Kuddos to #fundition.io that aims to give "hearts" to support great projects and help upcoming plans to make it to reality. Every human have a heart but not all human do have a heart to give. Some hearts are only asking for love but not giving back love. It's a different thing!
@fundition creates a very creative and unique way to spread love through steemit. This is to make a big difference by gibving love through Fundition. In this way, we can now have any idea on promoting HEART TOKEN , that will be an SMT. I know that feeling of receiving something you need and want and also that feeling of joy in giving and answering other people's needs.
Wherever you are , you can give your heart. Whether you are in school, workplace, home, everywhere, there is/are somebody out there waiting for your heart. Currently, I am now at my office as I saw this Fundition Ongoing Contest, and I don't hesitate to join and give my heart in doing this.
Gladly, as part of the rules of this contest to have a heart with me, I found one in my table.
I found a meaningful and colorful post of @hanggggbeeee so I took my creation with her post as a background.
Also, I made a simple videoclip of all my photos and publish it on my Youtube Channel. :) I hope you like it!
- Use two tags on the Steemit post consisting "fundition" and "oneheart"
- Resteem this post so the others can see
- Write down a short description about the photo in the post
- Comment your post to know that you participated
- Only one entry per person
- The image has to contain the "Fundition.io" text written on a paper, wall or whatever is handy for you and depends on your creativity you have a chance to get a bigger upvote. (Keep in mind we don't approve/support illegalities like writing with graffiti on public buildings or other things like that. Stay Creative and Clean)
- Add in your entry post the Participation rules and a link to the original contest post from Fundition