Hello everyone, For those of us who has been active on Twitter you should’ve noticed a new trend #patreonpurge. It’s an hashtag that content creators who have been wronged by Patreon have been using to voice their struggles, their misunderstandings, and their banishment from Patreon.
It is a very easy contest in which @fundition is organizing. Below is the contest link
Rules of the contest
Tweet or retweet this tweet, you can also share it on Facebook.
Things you can tweet:- The current system of crowdfunding tends to hinder project in lots ways: putting pressure on founders, broken promises, high fees / tax. Fundition is here to change the system and offer a fair system which will benefit both founders and backers. Fundition offers a permanent solution which is by decentralizing the traditional crowdfunding system that will give full access to users without any background knowledge about the blockchain-technology / cryptocurrencies to begin using blockchain technology to earn, give, and receive cryptocurrency tokens, towards the support of project owners, without any tax or fees. [Do not forget Twitter has limit of words, so you just have to pick out a point then compress it]
Share with this chart to illustrate:-
Take some proof screen either write a post or comment drop it below with links. On this article
Indicate you joined the contest via girlsfoundation.
Girls foundation give-away for this contest expires 4the of January 2019
Here is a tweet done by the girlsfoundation
Here is the link to the tweet:- https://mobile.twitter.com/babyof_universe/status/1080544047838699523
As many participating on this contest via the girlsfoundation should drop their links both at https://steemit.com/fundition/@fundition/money-won-t-create-success-the-freedom-to-make-it-will and below this post.
- You will get an upvote from @fundition
- The girlsfoundation will send 1steem each to as many that participate in this contest via our article
- And you will be placed on 100% auto upvote from @girlsfoundation for a week.
Winners of our previous contest
1st - 100% auto upvote for a week and maximum of 5 post per day [@donefezy]
2nd - 100% auto upvote for a week and maximum of 3 post [@burlarj]
About girls foundation
The girls foundation is a project set up to enlighten young ladies of their norms and value, advocate for the girl-child, encourage and support them with the little we can.We believe the girl-child can bring about change in our society. Women are essential to the nation because they take care of its children, the children are the future leaders of the nation, if you are familiar with the bible you must have heard of this verse “train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he won‟t depart from it”.Girls foundation was founded by a group of selfless ladies, it is a non�governmental organization an d believes in decentralization.
- To enlighten youths of their purpose in life. We believe once you know the truth and purpose of your existence you are free, the journey to success and failure now lies in your hands.
- Rape free society- Rape is a sexual assault carried out against a person forcefully. The rate at which girls are being raped these days is alarming, we are also humans and we deserve respect. Most rape victims suffer from trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder, serious injuries and in some cases pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection.
- Fight against domestic violence- it is also known as intimate partner violence, domestic abuse or family violence; it's a form of violence committed in a domestic or family setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation. It is called intimate partner violence when committed by a spouse and called family violence when it involves the kids, parents or elders. Domestic violence has several effects on human that's is why girls foundation is picking it up. Effects of domestic violence
1.) Physical effect: This involves bruises round the victim, broken wrists, shortness of breath etc.
2.) Mental effect: This involves PTSD (post-traumatic stress),
pressing, drug abuse, suicidal thoughts etc.
3.) Emotional effect: This involves feeling unworthy, hopeless and not motivated etc.
4.)It affects the development of the kids and they suffer from
depression, anxiety, fear etc
Domestic violence always produces an international cycles of
violence. Funny, only few people see themselves as being abused; considering it as family matter.
- Girl education: Some people still believe that training a female child is a waste of time and money 'cause they feel she'd still end up in the kitchen, well sorry to disappoint you but ladies can do much more than just being house wives, lots of educated women are doing fine in our society today. Every child deserves equal right to education.We don't think anyone should be treated differently because of their gender, we are all one and it's high time we realized that.
The primary aim of the girls foundation is to enlighten youths and increase the awareness of the steem blockchain and steemit. Giving girls the ability to create wealth with their writing skills, without waiting for the government intervention.
We would so much be glad and grateful if you could support @girlsfoundation with your Delegation by simply clicking any of the preferred links below. Many Thanks for your support.
Our utmost gratitude goes out to @adollaraday, @fundition, @wafrica and @surfyogi, @pennsif, @bleepcoin, @ackza and @riverhead @joythewanderer @adetorrent @demotruk for their support. We really appreciate your kindness.