Welcome to all readers and supporters of @Oracle-D. Last week we started our first ever Fundition Campaign to support our travel expenses for live appearances at major blockchain shows around the world. This blog will allow you to have a bird eye's view on the status of Oracle-D and of course this campaign. Let's start!
We Are Oracle-D
A new business venture powered by Steem Blockchain which will bring outside investment to the blockchain. You can read more about us and our mission in the Introductory Post which we made last month. We have been attending several events to promote STEEM and making people aware about this opportunity where they can create/invest in the communities. This will benefit both investors and the content creators who would create their blogs as per the requirements and guidelines.
Our main goal is to bring multi-million dollar into the STEEM ecosystem by creating collaborative partnership with prominent, well-funded projects and companies, particularly those involved in the blockchain sphere. This will in turn create sustainable income opportunities for the exception content creators on STEEM. For this, we aim to attend several blockchain events happening all over the world looking for investors and bloggers who might be interested to take advantage of the best features of this blockchain.
The past few months have been very crazy for us and we have done a lot background work in terms of launching the platform and onboarding a few clients. So far, the response have been amazing and our writers did amazing work by creating high quality content under the tasks we published till date. Now, let's have a look at some of the recent updates about the Project and then we will mention a few campaign updates.
This section contains the summary of updates or milestones we have achieved so far since we started our platform:
- We have already encouraged our first major investors to come into the ecosystem, bringing over $200,000 worth of new investment in STEEM
- From Monday 30th July, all @oracle-d projects started to run through the platform itself. Currently we are not taking more writers because enough people have joined already. We have tried our best to onboard only the exceptional writers in the "Pro" category.
- We have launched Decentralized Bounty Program for Quality Control in Oracle-D called Plagiarism Checker to maintain the quality control. Check its interface here: https://report.oracle-d.com/
- Currently we have two types of tasks: Pro and Open. Pro tasks can be done by Pro-Writers selected by a strong vetting process and Open tasks can be done by anyone registered on the platform. So far we have 60+ Pro Writers and around 200+ registered Free plan members.
- We have partnered with @utopian-io and @ocd which gave us the opportunity to reward our writers exceptionally well for their high quality work.
- We are also a top 100 Witness despite our witness server only being live for just over 3 weeks
In the coming weeks, we will be releasing out frequent updates to let everyone know about the progress that we are making. Please stay tuned!
Campaign Updates & First Target
Link to our Fundition Campaign: https://fundition.io/#!/@oracle-d/j0l263bps
If you look at the link above, in the description we have covered so many aspects of this project and why need funding. Our clients predominantly come from attending blockchain Expo's and trade shows. We have a very strong reputation as speakers and experts in using blockchain technology in the real world, and we have already fostered a number of excellent relationships with very big clients and brought new investment into the blockchain. To keep on doing this, we are planning to attend the below three events in various parts of the world in association with small meetups with many interested parties. These trips will be all about action and hunting investments that could bring a change in the ecosystem.
- Token Fest Event, Boston, USA in September, 2018
- SoutheastAsia Blockchain Summit, Jakarta, Indonesia in September, 2018
- Decentralized 2018 Athens, Greece in November, 2018
As we are a young company and fully self-funded so far, we need your help to cover at least some of the expenses to these events, if not all. A total breakdown of the expenses and full details can be found in the campaign link itself. Let's have a look at some of the numbers we managed to achieve since the Fundition Campaign launch:
- We have managed to raise $33.46 so far and out target is to reach a mark of $5191 to cover the expenses. This means that our project is 0.64% funded. So that's quite a long way to go!
- There are 52 backers so far. And with each project updated, it is expected to increase more.
- We have 2 different types of rewards and their full details can be found below. You can choose to support us in the following Tiers to get exclusive rewards for backing us:
Our First Target is to reach the mark of $2171 which covers our first event in the list and the most expensive one. We will be covering the agenda of the same in the next campaign update. This is very special because we will be joining hands with Steemit Inc. to promote Steem to several investors from all over the world.
How You Can Support Us
You can support us in following ways:
- Go to our campaign's link given above and donate to us. The funding we get will be used only to cover the expenses of the events we will attend to attract more investors.
- Upvote & Resteem this blog and spread the word about Oracle-D and our campaign.
- Support our writers and their content which will ultimately empower quality on the STEEM Blockchain.
- Upvote @Oracle-D witness by going to https://steemit.com/~witnesses or by using SteemConnect
- Join our curation trail in SteemAuto to maximize your curation rewards.
Any kind of contribution is much appreciated and thank you for being a part of this Journey! Also, please do not hesitate to connect with us for any kind of collaborations that can help the STEEM Community grow.
Find Us At