Stacy takes her cane and heads out the door for coffee. It was her favorite thing to do on her day off. That and the walk back through the park. She loved to see the old and new entertainers that would set up, do their act and get money so that they can support themselves.
Checking her wristwatch, she knows the bus is running late so she hails for a taxi.
She knew the driver because he'd driven her a couple time in the past. He was friendly enough she thought. Getting in the car, she sees a string of beads with a crucifix hung from the rear view mirror.
Freewrite brought to you by @mariannewest
If you would like to find out what freewriting is all about, go here.
If you are enjoying my work -
- Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - This program keeps me from getting to bogged down with what I think is the perfect way. It forces me to keep writing no matter what comes to mind.
- Grammarly - I use this app all the time to catch my mistakes. If I didn't have a spell checker, you would be lost in my world. haha!
- Hemmingway App: Another useful tool to help you make your writing more clear, comprehensive, and easier to understand.
- Steem World: After the @ symbol, enter your name or anyone elses name to see a host of information regarding what is going on with an account.
- Pixabay: Photo that you can use freely in your blog posts.
My Completed Freewriting prompts:
How can you make this table or create something even better?