Happy Super Bowl Sunday Friends!
Today's the BIG GAME! If you’re game, take a TIMEOUT and learn how to make a Shandy (a.k.a. Panaché) Beer Cocktail!
It’s so easy-to-make, it's certain to SCORE you a TOUCHDOWN! Essentially, a Shandy is equal parts beer (pale lager or pale ale) and mixer. THAT'S IT!
And your good
sportsmanship hospitality will earn you major BREW POINTS with your party guests! 💯
1. Pour 1 part pale lager beer into a chilled Pilsner glass.
2. Next, pour 1 part ginger beer or ginger ale.
3. Follow up with 1 part lemon soda.
4. Finish by adding a lemon wheel garnish.
5. You're all done! 👏 Now, serve, sip and ENJOY!!! 😋
💡 Tipsy Tip: To make a TurboShandy, substitute lemon soda with hard lemonade!
Watch my Shandy Beer Cocktail Video Tutorial:
My Shandy Recipe Card:
Thanks for commenting, upvoting and resteeming this post! I hope my post will inspire you to treat yourself to something fun! Until next time...
P.S. If you enjoyed this post (and I hope you did!) FOLLOW @michellectv for more Fun, Food, Drinks, Beauty, Travel & Style! ❤