Diet apple pie with apples and pears
🔸 100 grams - 100.01 calories
- Flour, wholegrain (can be used and wheat) - 70 g
- Milled oat flakes or oat flour - 60 gr
- Egg - 1 pc
- Egg white - 1 piece (from one egg)
- Honey - 30 oz
- Yogurt - 280 gr
- Apples (2 medium peeled) - 250g
- Pears (2 small) - 200 gr
- Powdered cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder - 5 g
1) Apple peel, cut into thin slices. Pear cut in this manner, sprinkle with cinnamon fruit mix.
2) Mix the oatmeal, whole wheat or wheat flour, baking powder, pour the flour with yogurt and mix.
3) In a bowl, whip the egg and egg white, add the beaten eggs into the dough, add honey and mix.
4) 1/2 test pour into baking dish, then put apples and pears and cover with the remaining dough. Bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Serve apple pie can be both warm (eg with a scoop of ice cream), and cooled with fresh berries and fruits.