Hey CPS...Seizing children, under your current regime and "resources"...IS CHILD ABUSE. KNOCK IT OFF!!

in familyprotection •  7 days ago

As we have pointed out before, about 86% of reports to CPS (from whatever sources) of "abuse" or "neglect" turn out to be totally untrue. The other 14% involve cases that usually result in the children being removed from their current living arrangements--usually with one or more parents. However, the sad facts are that in the vast majority of those cases when children are removed, they would have been better off left in their current, less-than-perfect situations. We've discussed that before, as well, but let's dig into some statistics.

As this study points out children that are placed in Foster Care are four times more likely to be sexually abused than children who are not placed in foster "care." Additionally, the worst statistic of all says that foster care "group homes" should simply be shut down altogether, and that no children should ever be placed in such a setting, as they are TWENTY-EIGHT TIMES more likely to be sexually abused in these homes than in their original setting:


With 530,000 children now being held captive by CPS, it can safely be stated that we have reached a national crisis of child sexual abuse CONDUCTED BY GOVERNMENT. This article points out the statistics regarding child sexual abuse among the population, in general, including those in foster care, and those not:


Let me quote one element from the link just above:

"The prevalence of child sexual abuse is difficult to determine because it is often not reported; experts agree that the incidence is far greater than what is reported to authorities. CSA is also not uniformly defined, so statistics may vary. Statistics below represent some of the research done on child sexual abuse.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Children’s Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 9.2% of victimized children were sexually assaulted (page 24). Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

A> 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
B> Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident."

So...using these two sets of statistics, we can say that four out of five girls placed in foster care will be sexually abused, and that 1/5th of boys placed in foster care will be sexually abused. We can also say that ALL the girls placed in group homes will be sexually abused while there, as well as all the boys. SO...the pretty obvious question is WHY ARE GROUP HOMES EVEN PERMITTED??

Now, obviously, there are some "loose numbers" in here somewhere that are skewing things somewhat, but you get the point. While the first study doesn't give totals, we can exrapolate for ourselves that 80% of the app, 270,000 girls and 20% of 270,000 of the boys in foster care setting of all kinds...or 270,000 TOTAL children are being sexually abused, right now, as a result of CPS intervention.

I don't care what other concerns leftists who support the over-riding of parental rights to put children in government custody may have, THIS is the true travesty...the epidemic of government-enabled abuse of children.

How long will the American people stand for it?

How long?

We demand answers, not platitudes.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Curated for #informationwar (by @wakeupnd)

Ways you can help the @informationwar!

  • Upvote this comment or Delegate Steem Power. 25 SP 50 SP 100 SP or Join the curation trail here.
  • Tutorials on all ways to support us and useful resources here


If you feel you've been wrongly flagged, check out @freezepeach, the flag abuse neutralizer. See the intro post for more details, or join the discord server.

Thanks, man!

Lucky me. I now have a new massive attacker with 3 million SP on my case today..."spaminator." He thinks it's "spam" if a minnow tries to counter a massive ideologically-driven, unprovoked, automated downvoting campaign of SPAMMED DOWNVOTES by an avowed socialist whale against a little conservative minnow by reposting articles in an attempt to at least draw down their voting power. WHICH I DID...from the 90s to 83 in the course of that first afternoon.


Delegate please

It's our responsibility to make an educate in every people and, start the revolution make a new system.
Thank you


OR...just go back to the CONSTITUTIONAL AMERICAN system that was a proven winner for our first hundred years as a nation.

Sadly, it only works with a good and moral populace though, which we no longer have.


Do not give up so soon @mepatriot


Who said I am "giving up?"