RASPBERRY OMBRE CHIA PUDDING 🌸💖🌸
Hello my Dearest Foodies,
I know, summer is almost over and it's time to start creating recipes for autumn, I am not quite ready yet, lol.
Besides, my daughter bought this amazing FREEZE DRIED RASPBERRY POWDERin health store, located in the plaza where she works. She usualy goes there to buy me a vegan chocolate, but this time she got this, so I had to try it. Nevertheless, you can order it on AMAZON as well and I highly recommend, because it's delicious and full of nutrients. The link is attached.
Anyway, chia pudding is super healthy and guilt free treat for anytime in year however, I am going to make some more autumn recipes soon.
RASPBERRY OMBRE CHIA PUDDING
Chia Pudding with Freeze Dried Raspberries
Vegan – Gluten Free – Refined Sugar Free
Author: Lena’s Vegan Living
INGREDIENTS for two
• Canned coconut milk 1 ¾ cup
• White Chia 1/3 cup
• Freeze dried raspberry powder 1/4 cup
• Maple syrup ¼ cup (you may add more if you like)
• Pure vanilla extract 1 tsp
• Fresh raspberries to garnish
• Tree measuring cups
• Two glasses
• Blend chia with milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a bowl and stir well.
• Add 2 tsp powder and stir well again.
• Divide the mixture into three measuring cups.
• Add 3tsp of powder into first cup and stir well until you get desired shade of pink, slightly darker than the one you started with.
• Add the rest of the powder into the second cup and stir well. You may adjust the shades by adding little bit more but be very careful.
• Wen ready, divide the dark into two glasses. Shake the glass little bit, side to side, for the layer to flatten.
• Cover all with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for couple hours to let the mixtures thicken.
• When ready, pour the medium pink on top of dark layer. Let it settle for few minutes and pour the light mixture on top.
• Cover with plastic again and place it into the refrigerator for 4 hours or over night.
• Top with raspberries and serve.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING & BON APPETIT
FOR RECIPES PLEASE VISIT MY Lena's Vegan Living Blog