[BeyondBitcoin RSVP] Whaletank Hangout #233 | 2017-11-18 | Sat @330PM UTC | Over 325 $BD in Awards!
"Whaletank will Help your project get seen and paid..." ~ officialfuzzy
Over 325 $BD in Rewards Each Hangout!
Last Week's Winner of 500 Beyondbits is @pbsa of Peerplays!
Give and thou shalt receive...
I'm proud to proclaim that whaleshares testing is progressing relatively smoothly (despite a few small hiccups along the way) and has opened up a world of possibility for me as even a mini whale to accomplish things I otherwise could only dream about prior. Because of this success, I am finally able to begin the beta for Beyond Bitcoin Whaletank. This means that we are in a place that enables me to update the old Beyond Bitcoin hangouts into something better, which in turn opens up the announcement of our flagship hangout...only upgraded.
So with this said, many of the same Rules Apply for Whaletank as those for Beyond Bitcoin Hangouts, except now we are adding some more Rules... and a little Competition to add some Spice! Not to mention a few Power-Ups for those of you who feel like working a little harder to get a bit of an edge over other projects in your coverage!
How to get Coverage of your Project: Leverage Your Community (Use your own token to Double your chances!)
Post to this and future Hangout Announcements telling us if you are going to be there and what project/topic you would like to cover with the Beyond Bitcoin Community. The highest voted project/topics at the start of the hangout every Saturdays @ 3:30pm UTC will be covered first, followed 2nd highest, 3rd highest...etc in sequence from highest to lowest.
How much time will we have in the WhaleTank?
Hangouts will be at least 45 minutes long, but depending on attendance and projects/topics to be covered may last up to 4 hours. Given this, we will try to be as flexible with guest speakers as possible, but will be forced to limit the number covered to 12 in any hangout (accounting for potential Time Buy-ins). This should enable us to at least let people speak/take questions for 15 minutes each. All projects/topics that are not covered during Whaletank will be able to speak up after the 1st hour of the afterparty.
Is coverage all I get?
No. You also get a whole laundry list of cool things:
- Your RSVP reply is upvoted and paid by the community and @fuzzyvest based on their interest in your project and the voting power of their accounts.
- Every Approved Guest Speaker will Share from a pool of WhaleShare and/or Beyondbit Tokens equivalent to the amount earned by each week's RSVP post for speaking! The post earned $1000? Speakers will share 1000 Beyondbit tokens!
- Every Week, fuzzy will give at least 500 Beyondbit tokens to his favorite project with a token! At the end of every hangout, fuzzy will decide during the afterparty which token will earn these upvotes...during which time you might be able to try the Power-Up below!
- Every Week it is possible to catch the attention of other whales who plan to join with whaleshares based tokens of their own! And in the future it is nearly guaranteed...
Is any topic off Limits?
Yes. We reserve the right to learn from the newest trickster trolling steemit consistently searching for way to insert chaos into the equation and devise future strategies for negating these. Naturally if these efforts become ham-fisted attempts at shutting down free speech in honest conversations, the audience will hold us accountable.
But with that said....pretty much anything can be covered--even up to and including current events. However, I personally will only be biased to projects with tokens and those that at least touch the blockchain in some way shape or form. Furthermore, I will be asking the community to downvote absolute Rubbish! ;)
All Vote tokens are on BitShares! So even if you do not have your own token, make sure you have a BitShares Wallet to receive and send them for upvotes on your steem posts!
How to Make a Token by @chronos
Listen to BeyondBitcoin Whaletank #232
How to Join the Beyond Bitcoin Mumble where BitShares and Steem were born!
Step 1: Download Mumble Here
Enter the following information:
Username: Enter your username
Password: [email protected]!t3
Step 4: RSVP Below with the following details:
- Project/Topic Name/News Piece
- Relevant Steemit Tag?
- Appropriate links to share?
- Steemit and/or Mumble account name of Representative/Speaker
- How should we Introduce you/your project/your news coverage?
- What is your bitshares account name?
All BeyondBitcoin content is powered by Steemit.com so please join the new social media movement that enables Creative Commons content creators and Open Source developers to earn funding for participating in the community's growth and sustenance. Post to Steemit.com to earn and pay others with a simple upvote!