This is turning into something serious ;D but first I want to thank the participants of the first edition which ended with some really cool doodles and even more sofisticated entries and all agreed to make them Creative Commons :D
Last round winner:
We need each other to make this community grow <3 by @nubellorona
I know this wasn't the most skilled but I admit this touch my heart! It has a deep meaning, and definitely we need each other to make this community grow as the most amazing one on earth!:D
Rest of the entries:
The Steem Scream, by @nobyeni
Just Steem it, by @elliebong
Steem keeps going up non stop!!!! by @eggstraordinair
The boys want to catch the stair maker :) by @fahrulhidayat
Corrupto voter by @coquiunlimited
You can see their entries here, also some of them published in a post. The best part is that they agreed to share them with the community as Creative Commons!! Isn't it amazing?
NEW THEME AND RULES
I want to make this more exciting so there a few more specifications and rules for this round. We will start with new theme:
If you don't have idea you can simply click above to see a bunch of articles related to the theme.
- Make a drawing/doodle related to the theme.
- It must be a new drawing 100% made by you.
- It can be traditional or digital technique.
- You must post the drawing directly in the comments. If you make a post it is ok to leave the link but don't forget to add the drawing itself.
- BY PARTICIPATING YOU AGREE YOUR ART WILL BE CREATIVE COMMONS:
- If you make a post, use this tags: #cryptoart and #creativecommons. By using creativecommons tag you share your work for the community so they can use and modify it at free will. Also add this image:
And the proper License: "Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License."
To make it easier for you just copy this:
!(https://steemitimages.com/DQmT4Xw4qFUVKNgupvBAzywzNwx1nxEpUtQUijRa3gNz22Y/image.png) And the proper License: "Licensed under a [Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
And add it to he bottom of your post.
- Upvote this post to qualify for the random upvote.
- Resteem this post to qualify for special prize.
- If the doodle shows definitely no effort it won't qualify for any of the prizes.
This is the part you wanted to get to read, I know!
I WILL UPVOTE YOUR COMMENT WITH THE ART
All the qualified entries with get a RANDOM UPVOTE from 1% to 70%. Right now at current STEEM prize and my current VP, a 70% upvote is worth $1.92.
First place wins 100% UPVOTE = $2.74
Special prize: 1 SBD.
Using a more difficult technique doesn't guarantee a better upvote, all will be random.
I WILL STOP UPVOTING
If my VP reaches 85%, or if I consider is time to stop. It will be before payout of this post.
If you have any doubt leave it in the comments.
Feeling creative and lucky?
Thanks to @fulltimegeek for sponsoring this account!
GAME IS OVER!