How to join SteemIt Cycling Community aka Thank You Bicycle :)
We receive few messages with same question: How do I join? So we decided to give you few hints on that :)
SteemIt is decentralized society and Cycling Community is completely decentralized.
Anyone can be member, anyone can participate, anyone can contribute. You are free to be member or to stop being member of Cycling Community at any time, it is completely your decision.
- Being passive member is completely acceptable, no one will judge you: Riders can be lone wolfs and we respect that!
- Writing about cycling, your experiences, rides, bicycles, wishes: Write, post photos, stories, videos.
- Posting through main account: If you want to post something through main account - @ThankYouBicycle you can do it. Send your work to [email protected] and it will be posted.
- Connecting with other cyclists on SteemIt: Share experience and rides if you are near. Communicate, be friends. One day at long ride you will have somebody to meet and talk with. On that ride without spare, you will have somebody to call. Remember - only thing more fun then cycling is cycling in good company!
- Commenting posts of other cyclists: It is not matter if they are members or not. We support cycling, not members ;)
- Upvoting according to your preferences, taste and abilities: We do not want you to vote all articles, or at least one per day, or whatever other groups require from their members. NO! Your vote is your and we do not want to tell you where to spend it. But if you find something worth of your vote, please - do upvote fellow cyclist
- Resteem post you find valuable: Again, it is your blog, we do not want to make that decision instead of you, but if you like it, resteem is really appreciated.
- Share on other social media: Right now, we are sharing all posts to Twitter and from recently to Pinterest. We are thinking about Facebook and other platforms in near future. You can do the same. If you like some post, share it on your social platform.
And off course - if you have an idea - share it with Community. We will post it and do our best to support you as much as we can. Also, if some other member have an idea and you find it a good one - support it as much as you can.
We DO NOT support:
Plagiarism of any kind.
You can post news, posts, photos, videos created by somebody else, but give author a proper credit.
Zero tolerance for any religious, political, race, sex or any other intolerance against other members and non-members. Especially intolerance to type of bike or type of ride somebody prefers ;)
Being rude and inpolite
That's all - if you like what we are doing, feel free to join SteemIt Cycling Community and help making this world one big cycling track!!
While scanning database last night, we found NSFW post related to cycling...sort of related: young lady does not look like cyclist at all, but she is on bicycle and, apparently, she likes bicycles very much... except bicycle she does not have anything else - she is completely naked ;)
So our poll is:
Should we resteem NSFW post, especially those with erotic material that are related to cycling in general?
We leave this to all of you to decide, and we will have simple decision process - if anyone is against it, we will not do it. If you have some point of no return, for example: erotica - yes, pornography - no, feel free to leave your opinion in the comment.
Thank you very much, trully yours @ThankYouBicycle
Banner is designed by one of our members and it is given to community under CC0 Creative Common license to be freely downloaded, used and modified by anyone.